3,537 results
All reviewshappy hourfront deskfree drinkssouth beachjacuzzi tubairport shuttlefree shuttlewet williesfree upgradesun deckenjoyed my stayocean drivebeach towelsmini barnight lifeart decobartender
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Great room and location. It’s a block away from the beach and ocean drive. Super friendly staff. Very pleased with my stay. If I could to Miami again, this would definitely be where I’d stay again. I was at an Airbnb before this and this was cheaper.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Adventure684812
Reviewed 4 March 2018

The Chesterfield was just right for our stay. Location is perfect. One block off of the beach and walking distance to stores and shops. Rooms could use a little updating, but overall it was nice. I'd recommend.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Came here fresh off a cruise we had about 5 hour gap till our flight and were extremely fatigued. Booked this room online after calling to book a room and them quoting me a room for more than double what online pricing was. Upon arrival they still hadn’t received my reservation and said check in wasn’t till 2 (at this time it was almost 12) they had my husband and I wait in lobby area for well over a hour and a half with our luggage and a ton of in and out traffic due to them managing multiple hotels nearby from just their small lobby. I talked to manager after attendant kept blowing me off telling me they were waiting on a room ready for over a hr, manager was more accommodating then rude lady at front desk and other staff that acted like I wasn’t standing before her, he told one of the attendants to put us in a room and waive early check in fee which I felt was fair after what we had been through and only to be staying in our prepaid room about 3 hours before checking out for our flight. All in all we would stay here again solely because in comparison to other south beach hotels we’ve stayed in on Collins this is the best value and most updated. I would’ve liked to enjoy the nearby beach, the bar area, etc. This hotel they took no shortcuts on design and quality like other nearby places, room was refreshing, beautifully decorated with nice clean color palette, interior was spacious with beautiful chandelier, great bathroom and great added things like ihome Bluetooth radio and alarm.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I came down to Miami with some friends looking to have a good time. Angel, the manager went out of the way to make sure we were fully accommodated. They will take care of you here they definitely understand your point for being here and will do all they can on their part to make sure your stay is good and comfortable. Also right in the mix of the nightlife. This is my new go to for Miami trips.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

As soon as we walked into the hotel we were greeted at the door by Jose, who took our bags and entertained my friends while I checked in.

Angel, behind the desk, was quick to offer some ideas for what to do for fun, food, and drink in the area, and he was kind, helpful, and professional.

The happy hour was free vodka, rum, and gin for the duration and the drinks were made at top level.

The hotel itself was clean and welcoming and all the staff were friendly and helpful. Honestly I can’t wait to come back again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends