US$209
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$246/night.

US$161
  • Pool
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$128
  • Pool
The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$152
Hyatt.com
US$389
US$229
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$288/night.

US$343
US$212
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$256/night.

US$328
Official Site
US$178
US$173
  • Breakfast included
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$149
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Riviere South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$149
1,456 results
All reviewsrock star suitec levelrockstar suitegreat party hotelparty spotsouth beachocean driveessex housesun decksister hotelrooftop bargreat musicwelcome drinkpool viewhear the musicbachelorette partyrooms are small
Reviewed 12 June 2015 via mobile

The Clevelander is awesome. Between the nightlife, music, employees, everything. My friends and I started off at the rooftop party to watch some of the NBA finals! The whole rooftop was live. I got an absolute and seltzer water which ran about 16.50$ with gratuity included. People say it's expensive but, it's south beach its expected. I made friends with the elevator host who hooked us up on the way down... Make small talk and slip the guy a 20$ and some change and I assure you, you will get in the VIP section like we had out on the downstairs patio. Our server Erica was awesome! Thanks Erica!!!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Zachary L
ChadMoreauSOBE, Manager at Clevelander South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2015

Dear Zachary,

We love welcoming our friends from Boston and are so glad that we could provide you with the total South Beach experience. At the Clevelander. we want to be your ultimate hospitality, sports and entertainment destination dedicated to all out fun. Thank you for your feedback and we can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 6 June 2015

The Front Desk host Kevin was amazing. Liban and Erick (bell staff) was Fantastic as well. It was our honeymoon and we felt like royalty because of them! Very helpful,kind,and caring. We Loved This Place.

Room Tip: A ocean view
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
ChadMoreauSOBE, Manager at Clevelander South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2015

Dear Sherice,

"Helpful, kind and caring...." I cannot think of three better adjectives that I would rather hear our staff described as. We at Clevelander live and breathe a culture of passionate people living to make a difference through exceptional service and memorable guest experiences and we could not be more thrilled that you were made to feel like royalty!! Thank you so much for your feedback, it means the world and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 5 June 2015

Stayed here one night during my Miami stay. The room was nice, pool was great, service was great. I had always wanted to stay here after seeing it on the jersey shore tv show (insert laugh). The night life at this hotel was amazing, lots of craziness! I will definitely return!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Candace,

We love welcoming first timers to the Clevelander and watching them experience the music, parties and all out fun for the very first time. We are so glad that you had a great time and hope that you come back again...and again.....and again.....and bring your friends!!! Thank you for your feedback and we will see you on the Beach!

Reviewed 4 June 2015 via mobile

So this hotel is right in the middle of it all! Good if you're into partying all night. Bad if you want to relax. We had a pool view room and not even being in there for 5 minutes we switched to another room that was in the back of the hotel. Lol, it was quiet though! The hotel staff was extremely nice and helpful. Mom wanted to go to the casino, they made arrangements for the casino shuttle to pick us up. The hotel has a rooftop party at night, it can be a pain when you're trying to get to your room because there is only 1 elevator and if you don't stick your room key in to get you to your floor, you'll be going on a ride with loud intoxicated people lol. Overall the hotel is nice, I don't think I'd stay again just because of the elevator situation (although they have stairs). They have pretty good drinks as well.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank morg t

Dear Morg,

We are definitely proud to be one of the top destinations in the Country and on the Beach for nightlife, entertainment and all out fun and that is something that just cannot be done quietly. Our guest's comfort, however, is extremely important to us and we will do whatever it takes to ensure that they have a room that best suits their tolerance for the noise of the party. We truly do care and hope that the next time you come back, think about staying at our much quieter more relaxed sister property right next door, the Essex House. You would still have full access to all of the parties and excitement at the Clevelander yet be able to enjoy the quiet and peacefulness of a good night's sleep. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 June 2015

I feel like the staff of the Clevelander were my friends! All sweet and knew our names by the end of our 4 day, 3 night stay. I ran into 2 managers (who's names I forgot), Annie, Pedro, Domingo the concierge (especially Domingo), Andre, and Hector(sorry I didn't remember every ones names but there were more) who were fantastic!!! You can absolutely tell customer service is the top priority.
Were the rooms the best I've ever stayed in? No but they were clean and functional and I really only used them to sleep.
Noise Level? Not nearly as horrible as anyone describes but I think it's silly to complain about noise level at a party hotel with two clubs... If you're coming back before 2 am, it's possible you chose the wrong place to stay but I wouldn't blame that on the Clevelander. The doors are really heavy and block a lot of noise.
Pricing? It's expensive but they treat you like a VIP. I understood before I went that I was paying for location (which was amazing as far as being close to other hot clubs and literally across the street from the beach) and getting into the clubs the hotel operates for free.
All in all, not only did I love it, but we are planning to go back for my best friends bachelorette party.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank justine e
ChadMoreauSOBE, Manager at Clevelander South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2015

Dear Justine,

We are your friends!!! It makes us feel so good to know that you felt so welcome and at home during your stay at the Clevelander. Our entire team is like one big family and we always hope that our guests feel that connection in the service and experience that we work so hard to provide. It would be our pleasure to welcome you again soon and we thank you so much for your feedback.

305.532.4006