US$279
US$237
US$328
  • Beachfront
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$252
US$230
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
Book now, pay at stay
US$249
  • Beachfront
Shelborne South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$145
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$150
  • Pool
The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$179
Hyatt.com
  • Beachfront
Bentley Hotel South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$193
1,068 results
All reviewsjuice barjonathan adlersouth beachavocado toastbeach bagocean driveespanola wayboucher brothersoutdoor barart decobeach chairs and towelsfantastic locationprivate beachenjoyed my staypool area isnice poolcollins avenue
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Due to hurricane Irma my lights have been out for 6 days and probably won't be back on until this Sunday. Also my water has been out for a couple days. So I found this hotel and I thought it would be amazing, but I was disappointed. Myself and my 3 girls (4 years old,3 years old, 5 months old) checked into our room. The tub was smelly, the stopper in the sink was stuck, the ac was not working, the cooler (which should be a mini fridge) was not working and there were stains on the sheet. I am a former housekeeping supervisor so I know what to look for in a hotel room. So front desk changed my room and the new room was much better. But there is a crack in the wall and the room smelled like mildew and the tv wasn't connected. Marie Williams, a room attendant, came to refresh the room and was very nice. Jay, the bellman helped me a lot with my bags and with the room move. He also got my bucket of ice and alerted maintenance about my tv issue and she was very nice (don't remember her name). Two men from housekeeping assisted me by setting up the baby crib. All of the employees are really nice. But the rooms need more work.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ashwill28
TheHallSouthBeach, General Manager at Hall Hotel South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

We appreciate the feedback, Ashwill.

We're happy you had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed our friendly service. However, we're disappointed that your stay with us was less than ideal. We regret that our rooms didn't meet your expectations. We hold ourselves to a much higher standard so we'll address your concerns with our team moving forward.

We look forward to hosting you again soon for a more positive experience.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We loved this hotel. We were surprised to find that not only it has a great location but the whole premises (gym, pool, bars, lobby) are awesome, with such an interesting history. It has entrances on Collins Ave and Washington Ave which is very convenient.

Our room was small but cozy. I really liked the toiletries (you can buy them as well as the beach bag, umbrella, etc). The bed and pillows were very very comfortable.

Unfortunately we couldn't enjoy the bar as it rained a lot during our stay but it looked great.

Carlos and Jay were super nice and helpful. See you next time. =)

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
TheHallSouthBeach, General Manager at Hall Hotel South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2017

Thank you for the glowing review, Gabriela!

We're delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us. It's excellent you appreciated our comfortable bedding and top-notch services and amenities. We strive to provide our guests with warm hospitality, comfortable rooms, and efficient service, so this is great to hear!

We'd love to host you again in the future; we'd look forward to that. Have a beautiful day!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We stayed for 3 nights prior to going on a Caribbean Cruise. The best thing about the hotel is the location, 5 minutes from South Beach. The room was spacious and the hotel is looking to go for the boutique style. Toiletries were provided in the bathroom.

The pool area was good, although some of the gazebo beds could have done with a clean, and some of the trees could have done with a trim. The hotel provided pool towels which was a good touch.

The bar was ok, however wee found drinks cheaper out with the hotel, Evan during the happy hour.

Check in and out ways efficient with no problems at all and the valet staff booked us a taxi to take us to the cruise terminal.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
TheHallSouthBeach, General Manager at Hall Hotel South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Thanks for the lovely review, Sharon!

We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We're happy that you loved our prime location and spacious rooms so much. With that being said, your happiness and satisfaction are important to us so we'll address your feedback with our team moving forward.

We'd love to share a more positive experience with you next time. Have a beautiful day!

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with family, there were 14 of us all together. We had a really nice big and clean room for four people that we were really happy with, however some others in our company with double rooms were not as pleased. The location of the hotel was amazing to get to restaurants, shops and bars/clubs. We really enjoyed the yard with the bar, it was a really cozy atmosphere, and there were games that the kids could play. The staff were also very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again if I visit Miami again !

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
TheHallSouthBeach, General Manager at Hall Hotel South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Thanks for the 4-star rating and review, Misha!

We're thrilled you had such a pleasant time with us! We strive to offer top-notch service and convenience for our guests. It's fantastic you enjoyed our convenient location so much. That's what we like to see!

We look forward to sharing an even better experience with you next time. Have a lovely day!

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

I just got done staying at your hotel last weekend for 3 nights. Now I have stayed at the hall a few times so far and every stay has been great. This past stay was very much a let down though. Our room would not go below 80 degrees the whole trip even at serval trips to the front desk. Even after every shower we would bf sweating it was pretty unbearable we had to leave the room even though it was pouring out. The second thing is we ordered food twice and both times it took almost a hour. Which is pretty crazy cause we did not order much. On top of the food taking so long it wasn't very good but a $100 tab wasn't far behind it. So slow over priced food that wasn't very good was disappointing especially cause I had told everyone how good the food was there before the trip. The first few times were much better this not so much

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
TheHallSouthBeach, General Manager at Hall Hotel South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

We appreciate the feedback, Joseph.

We're disappointed your time with us was less than ideal. We care deeply about the comfort of our guests so we regret the challenges you had with the temperature control system in your room. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We'll be sure to address your concerns with the appropriate members of our team moving forward.

We do hope you give us another opportunity to share a more positive experience with you soon.