Shelborne South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$169
  • Pool
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$126
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$332
US$249
US$189
US$185
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$218/night.

US$241
US$230
US$360
US$252
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$301/night.

The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$247
US$161
  • Beachfront
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$314
US$187
Official Site
  • Pool
Bentley Hotel South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$996
US$128
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
Book now, pay at stay
US$272
US$249
  • Beachfront
All reviewsin south beachrestaurants and barsmini fridgeactionhookahclubs
Reviewed 13 April 2018

If you're looking for a 5 star resort hotel with a pool and room service this is not for you. If you're looking for a great location, access to beach at your footstep, and don't mind a slow elevator then this is the spot! They always have GREAT rates! friendly staff! and most importantly A+ location (plus NO resort fees!) ta da! Rooms are dated, but so are most hotels on ocean drive, they still look the way they do from back on he movie "Scarface" no joke (80's vibe). Plus Wet Willies is next door!

Room Tip: There is NO PARKING, so park on the city parking lot located on Washington and 7th! it's only $20 a night! (best deal around, hands down!)
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jae K
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Great price on an ocean drive Hotel.
Would suggest getting an ocean view room as they are clean and spacious.
Can't beat the South Beach location.
Surprised how quiet the room was with it's ocean drive location.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 April 2018

South Beach is a very different, kind of special, place. The Art Deco hotels that line Ocean Drive are special, too, but it requires a certain understanding of all of this when deciding to stay at a location like this. The people down on South Beach "March to a different drummer" than many of the rest of us. With that understood:
PROS: Right on Ocean Drive, directly across from the "Fabulous Miami Beach'. A convenient crosswalk to get you across said street is a few steps away. Convenient to pretty much all that South Beach has to offer. Many options for dining, shopping, history, etc. A relatively short Uber ride to the Cruise port (our reason for staying) Economical, at least as far as South Beach hotels go. Plain, yet comfortable rooms. Tile floors are a necessity when you are so close to the beach, and they have them. Front desk staff, at least during our stay, were polite and at least reasonably helpful.
CONS: Old, Art Deco Hotel is both stylistically pleasing and, well, kind of old and worn. Elevator was broken while we were there, walls are thin, so if the neighbors are amorous next door (they were one evening), you will hear it all. No lobby to speak of. Waiters at outdoor restaurant were aggressive (but they were at the other dining establishments up and down Ocean Drive, too). If you want quiet, you should probably look elsewhere.
Actual review: We stayed there from Saturday afternoon until we left on our cruise Sunday morning. Got there at 1pm, room wasn't ready yet (check-in is at 3pm). But, they let us drop of our bags, and we walked over to the beach. Very nice, Miami Beach is justly famous for lovely sand, waves, and some of the best people-watching anywhere. We walked around a bit, splashed in the water for a while, and when we checked back an hour later, one of our two rooms was ready. Brought bags up, got changed, and headed back to the beach. The rooms met our standards, with clean linens, Ok towels, flatscreen TV that worked and got a number of channels. Room was reasonably clean, and window air conditioner worked without being excessively noisy. Hallways were dreary, but then, one doesn't spend much time in the hallway, do they? Other room was ready by 3pm, and everyone was moved in and comfortable. It was a lovely afternoon at the beach, and eventually the rest of our party, who were on a different flight arrived. Ate at the restaurant out front, and were actually quite pleased with the quality and quantity of food. I'm sure you can find better, but it really was quite good, and convenient for our party. I already mentioned the passionate activities that one room heard during the night, but the stay was otherwise uneventful.
Was it the finest hotel I've ever been at? No, definitely not. Would we stay there again? Well, if convenience to beach and activities are important (and if you're staying on South Beach, they should be), and you don't have $$$ to spend, this is a very acceptable option, We always felt safe, felt we were in the midst of action, and felt the hotel met our needs very well. If we are back that way, we would certainly not have a problem staying there again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Larry H
Reviewed 27 March 2018

South beach,ocean drive,everything is close,party close 24/7... beach in front of you,if you are young like to party is great for you,if you are familiy with kids search other place.
Good cheap breakfast,but expencive beer as everywhere in this erea

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Starlite hotel for 2 nights before continuing my travels to my next destination. The lady at the front desk was very welcoming and once I had checked in she explained to me about the tour options I could book and I booked a tour for the following day - a tour of the city including a free boat tour.

The room was large and clean although there was no view to look at from the window, just an air vent to the next building. From my room I could also hear noise from the street. The hotel is very central on Miami beach and it was a 15mins walk to South Pointe pier where I was able to enjoy the sunset.

There are also plenty of food choices within walking distance of the hotel although the hotel had it's own restaurant and bar.

On the second day the road was closed due to Martin Luther King day and stalls were set up along the street outside the hotel which were great although I could hear noises from outside late at night in my room.

Also at about 4 am I was woken up by 2 drunk girls banging on the door opposite mine to wake up their friend who was apparently sleeping inside. After about 10mins the receptionist came to see what all the noise was about and let the girl's into the room with a spare key.

Check out was quick and easy and the same receptionist that checked me in on the first day checked me out. She was very helpful and booked a taxi for me to the airport. As the road was still closed she gave me directions of where to meet the taxi and also gave the taxi driver a description of me so he knew who he was looking for.

It was a nice hotel for a short stay and close to all amenities.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo