US$151
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$389
US$229
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$287/night.

US$225
US$212
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$256/night.

The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$329
US$320
roomertravel.com
  • Beachfront
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$263
US$209
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$243/night.

Riviere South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$132
All reviewssteam showerocean drivecontinental breakfastsouth beachtwo blocksjoe's stone crabquiet locationthe breakfast areasmall hotellocation is greatboutique hotelking roomper daymini barshort staybeach towelslincoln road
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Quaint..small..and far too expensive for what is delivered.The first put off was the rude lady at the reception.
The rooms are adequate.. however we had a plumbing issue and had to use the lobby restrooms through the nite.next morning the problem was set right only after 9am.
The breakfast in the lobby is ok.
Only plus point for this hotel is it's good location..very close to the Miami beach.
Would not recommend this .
Stay if you must.avoid if you can.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Booked in for 2 nights, 2 rooms both rooms fab apart from a hole in the wall in daughters room. Fully equipped so could eat in the room unexpected bonus. Breakfast was a bit chaotic as we expected there to be a proper eating area, so we knocked off a point for that. But the second day we took breakfast back to room.
Another tip leave air con on as when you turn it off and then back on it first emits a musty smell.
But overall a decent room and I would stay here again

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank HelenH-E
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel almost a year ago when reviews were excellent but it seems standard have slipped considerably. On arrival staff weren't overly welcoming. Couldn't get into our room until 3pm but that was stated when we booked so expected. Room was a good size but very hot and air conditioning was extremely loud. The ceiling was leaking (conveniently straight into the sink but there were other damp patches also). We had a steam shower but didn't use the steam facility. Shower was really powerful and toiletries provided were nice. The reason for the low score aside from already mentioned is the noise level. We could hear conversations from the hall and other rooms but the main problem was the party thrown by other guests outside with screaming, shouting and loud music. Noise didn't stop until after 5am and we had a 6.45am start so got no rest whatsoever. Location is good but we really regret staying here as we're starting the next leg of our trip with no sleep. The carpets are also stained badly in the common areas which gives the place a dirty feel. No elevator so had to carry our very heavy (3 week trip) suitcases upstairs. This hotel really doesn't deserve the high rating or currently has.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2018

The carpet and the floor of the bathtub are so worn, it is impossible to know if it is dirty or just worn. The air-conditioner is really noisy. Almost $150 US for what we got.. youch!. Moreover, they tried to charge an extra on my mother's room. The only positive point is the location. Breakfast is just ok, orange juice taste more water than orange juice. Not so good for Florida reputation. Stay away. When I read some fantastic reviews about this hotel, I ask myself if we stayed at the same place.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I booked a room at another property through Air bnb in January, only for them to cancel on me at the last minute.
The St. Augustine had availability and saved my trip. The rate was moderate even with the daily $19.00
Resort fee. If I wasn't desperate, I would not have stayed at any place with a "resort fee", unless it's actually a resort.
My studio was spacious and clean and the bed was comfy. I didn't get the steam shower that a lot of people talked about. There was no bathtub which I hoped for. I had a micro wave, a big fridge and a toaster.
The wall where the air conditioner was installed was crumbling due to moisture. It was gross and made me wonder if I was being exposed to dangerous mold? I couldn't understand why it wasn't fixed.

The front desk staff were nice. The hotel is two blocks from the beach. I prefer to be at 16th st. and not at 3rd st.

I loved having the access to the Starbucks coffee machine 24 hrs.

There are a lot of pluses to this property, but it is past due a major rehab.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo