2,588 results
All reviews nobu restaurant ocean tower malibu farm beach staff room service lobby bar pool side ocean front amazing service an umbrella hotel is beautiful beach chairs upon check spring break per day valet parking pools
Reviewed 31 March 2018

We called several Miami Hotels and had even previously called the Eden Roc looking for advice on our family trip to Miami. On our last call a woman named Claritza helped us out and she was awesome. A big shout out to Claritza for being so warm and friendly and helpful. She made both making a decision and a reservation incredibly easy. And that was the beginning of our really wonderful stay at the Eden Roc. We would happily return again...and again.

Room Tip: Try to be clear of the daytime loud music. And there is construction going on that starts early in the morning.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
omalik2016, Manager at Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Dkatz112018,

We're glad to hear about your wonderful stay at Eden Roc Miami Beach! It's also great to know your reservation process went smooth and successful. We will be sure to let our team know about your kind review, they will be pleased.

We look forward to hosting you again very soon!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We did a lot of hotel research beforehand and this hotel was a great value and perfect location for us. The hotel room has two double beds, was quiet, modern and newly decorated, great bathroom and shower and beds with a balcony view of the ocean. The hotel itself has nice amenities such as a lobby Starbucks, lobby bar, and is connected to Nobu. I’m still not sure what the difference bt the nobu and Eden roc side is but I would guess not much, I could be wrong. The other great aspects are the multiple pools and also the proximity and access to the beach Front chairs provided with hotel stay. They set them up for you and have beach service for drinks and delicious food. The hotel gym was pretty decent as far as hotel gyms go, the strand along the beach is also walkable for outdoor exercise. The spa looked very legitimate and smelled wonderful when I walked by on my way to the second floor gym. I’d love to try the spa next. Additionally, the proximity to LaFountain Bleu hotel and bar and LIV nightclub may have been the best part. For other recs I’d suggest the outdoor mall via cab or Lyft which was about 2 miles away maybe? It had great shops and outdoor scene with restaurants nestled in between. We also checked out the Delano hotel which is an institution I’m told but was underwhelmed but the snotty restaurant hostesses, and the $25 cocktail. But... this is south beach. Cheers!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank dallasiteonbusiness

Dear Dallasiteonbusiness,

Thank you for your kind review and staying with us at Eden Roc Miami Beach! We're very glad to hear about your awesome experience at our hotel and enjoying what Miami Beach has to offer.

We hope to welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Are you looking for a nice hotel on the beach to relax in the sun in Miami? Look elsewhere. The Eden Roc / Nobu Hotel makes it nearly impossible to get pool chairs (unless you secure a chairs early in the morning and guard it throughout the day). This is probably not helped by the ongoing (and unadvertised - TripAdvisor reviews failed me here) renovation of the adult pool. And, when the lower pool is closed for a party, it is silly impossible. Beach chairs are easier to find but they charge to rent umbrellas, and I was told I would be charged for a third chair. Not including three beach chairs for three registered guests is not welcoming, especially when there are no available pool chairs. Adding insult to injury, i have never been to a hotel without free drinking water at pool and beach locations.

Check in was a terrible experience. i had booked a junior suite with two queen beds for my party of three. At checkin, I was told i was “upgraded” to Nobu (same “hotel” as Eden Roc but different rooms) and told to go to another desk where there was a long wait. At that desk, a scowl awaited me. The scowling emoloyee asked me to sign paperwork. When I asked what my upgraded room was, he said I had to sign the papers first. Eventually, he told me they had sold out, given away my room and were offering me one king bed for the three of us. After other inappropriate comments, I was sent back to the Eden Roc desk where they “found” my original room.

Housekeeping was also not acceptable. When I called the operator for housekeeping, no one picked up. I tried twice, and waited 10-15 minutes before giving up. When I put the make up the room sign on the door at 11am, returned at 4 and found no one had come, I called, waited, and requested maid service, left til 6 and still no one had come. I emailed the gm who was finally able to get our room serviced.

The lobby bar has an awful, imho, selection of wines by the glass. I tried my luck with the $20 glass of malbec suggested by the bartender and found that it was not calorie worthy. The outdoor lounge seating is stained and gross and in desperate need of new upholstery.

On a positive note, the mattress is comfortable and the ac is not noisy.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Frank S

Dear Frank,

We regret to hear about your most recent stay at Eden Roc Miami Beach. We sincerely apologize and hope that you will allow us to further discuss about the issues you addressed. To further discuss your experience, please contact me at omalik@nobuedenroc.com.

We hope you'll give us the honor of hosting you a second time so we can change your perception.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Michelle Alvarez was absolutely amazing. She was our waitress at the beach and she made our trip 100 times better. So sweet, quick service, and awesome to talk to. I can't imagine staying at the Eden roc without her! Ask for her if you go

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Clair B

Dear Clair,

Thank you for your review and staying with us at Eden Roc Miami Beach! We're very glad to hear you had a nice experience and we will be sure to let our staff know about your kind review, they will be delighted.

We hope to welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I am a local here in Miami and it is generally accepted that the service at the beach (lounge chairs, cabanas, etc) is terrible. Nothing could be farther from the truth at the Eden Rock and more specifically with a gentleman named Erick. Erick was attentive, enthusiastic, kind and generous the entire time. There were delays on the food and drinks and he came back MULTIPLE times to make us aware of the situation and kept us updated throughout our experience. He even went as far as to offer us a complimentary round of beers AND discounting our tab without us even asking. I made sure that as I was handing him our check, he knew that it was solely because of his efforts that I would be returning to the Eden Rock for his services. And I plan on bringing my community of 800+ intellectuals, entrepreneurs and business people with me. Thank you Erick.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank hansschubert

Dear Hansschubert,

We're very happy to hear about your amazing experience with us at Eden Roc Miami Beach! Experiences like these is what we always aim to achieve as giving exceptional service to our guests is what means the most to us. Thank you for your kind review and shout out for our staff. I will personally share your review with them, they will be pleased.

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us, we hope to host you again soon!