“Excellent High-End Bakery - tarts, Bread, Sandwiches, Coffee”
Review of Rosetta Bakery

Rosetta Bakery
Ranked #2 of 49 Dessert in Miami Beach
Price range: US$4 - US$20
Description: Classy Italian bakery
Description: Classy Italian bakery
Reviewed 6 May 2016

We dropped in to Rosetta's a few times during our 1 week vacation in South Beach Miami. The first time we bought 2 turkey cold cut sandwiches which were ok for the $7 cost each; subway sub would be a way better value. The next few times were late evening for desert snacks, fruit tarts to die for, and their coffee and espresso are top notch. The nice thing about going to Rosetta's was that all of the staff are very eager to please their customers and you feel so welcome to be there. It is the complete opposite of the awful counter service that we experienced at /Paul Bakery/ on Lincoln Dr. It/s a nice place to visit for bakery-type items when in South Beach Miami

Write a ReviewReviews (1,700)

Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

Amazing little treasure for great foccacia and amazing pastry ! Must try ! Fresh fruit tarts and the perfect place for a small bite and treat! Very fresh and good comfort food !

Reviewed 2 May 2016

This bakery was located just around the corner from the Ritz Carlton. When we arrived there was a line outside the doors, but we decided to wait. We enjoyed cappuccinos and custard filled croissants. DELICIOUS! This place is small and very, very busy so if you have a large party you may want to have your order to go. The service can be a bit slow but it's worth it. Just don't come in here in a hurry because you won't be going anywhere fast. I recommend that you check your order before you pay because we got the wrong order, but this was rectified by the staff. Come here and enjoy their coffees, freshly squeezed orange juice and pastries. Just take your time.

Reviewed 30 April 2016

Their Nutella croissant is out of this world : ) Well worth the wait! I come here almost every day now for their treats! Their main staff is great as well!

Reviewed 27 April 2016

Rosetta's invitation to visit them starts with the window display! You stop by browse the pastries & can't pass by without a visit. I admit, I avoided them for several mornings due to a long line up that reached out to the street. But their window display kept enticing me back to try again. I stopped by mid-day & fared much better with a limited queue. The space is clean, immaculately so! I enjoyed watching the workers in the back room through a glass window. There is a lovely casual seating area inside & some seating outside as well. I purchase a sour dough bread to go. Thought it would be a great snack with some cheese & wine for our room. It was delicious but stopped by several days later to buy more & it seemed they weren't making it anymore. I did buy the regular baguette loaf but that was so disappointing in comparison to the deliciousness of the sour dough loaf : ) Hopefully, they'll have the sour dough loaf available for you to take away on your next visit!