“Favorite special occasion treat”

Shula's Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Shula's Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 57 Restaurants in Miami Lakes
Price range: US$50 - US$80
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 826 - Expressway
Description: Shula’s Steak House is located in Shula’s Golf Club in Miami Lakes, Florida and is the original and first of many Shula’s Steak Houses to open across the United States. Dining at Shula’s Steak House is like no other Miami Lakes restaurant experience. This Miami Lakes restaurant is a celebration of the 1972 undefeated season of the Miami Dolphins. Known for its Premium Black Angus Beef and the oversized portions, you will not leave this restaurant hungry.
Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

Starting with the cocktails, the bartender makes the absolute best Mojitos! Dalia is an excellent server, very professional and personable. Food was prepared and presented beautifully. We had the lobster bisque, Cesar Salad, filet mignon, and lamb. The desserts are just as good, the creme bruelee is not to be missed.

Reviewed 4 November 2016

Folks this Restaurant is on the Don Shula Miami Lakes golf course.
Wow what a treat we had in the 10 day we were there!!
We ate there 3 times in the 10 days purely because it was one of the best eateries you will ever go to.
It is really nice classy restaurant but with a nice relaxed atmosphere.
The service is world class and it was so nice to have a different person serving you for different things like a waiter just for water one for wine and of course one for your food, it works so well that everything just runs so smoothly.
The menu offers a lot and they a have very reasonable daily specials their steaks were so succulent I thought I was back in SA where meat is our speciality.
It was a real treat not to be forgotten and I recommend it very highly.
A big thank you to John Pinilla and his very able team at Shulas America's Steakhouse The Original Miami Lakes.

Reviewed 7 October 2016

Great Place to have dinner. Not for kids. Great food but not cheap. Waitstaff is very friendly and professional.

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

I decided to take my husband to the Original-Shula's Steak house for his birthday, which I indicated to the host twice. I told her it was his birthday when the reservation was made, also upon our arrival. First, unlike the other five "birthday celebration" tables in dinning area, which had a "Happy Birthday" sign, none was placed on our table. Second, after I noticed that the server had no intentions on bringing a "Birthday dessert" to our table, I reminded the host that we were done with our meal and nothing was done, nor did any of the servers even wish him a Happy Birthday. After spending 100s of dollars for dinner, I was told that they could not bring my husband a "Birthday dessert," since we did not purchase any dessert. This was a first. We have been to Ruth's Chris steakhouse, Morton's and Capital Grille. Never once were we asked to purchase a dessert, prior to receiving a complimentary Birthday dessert. Furthermore, we were treated like second class citizens. It was our first visit there and we had a very disappointing experience!!!

1  Thank blessed1102
Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

Kansas City, bone in, steak was cooked perfectly. Ms Dalia took good care of us. Party of 10 and no one was disappointed. Quality and preparation were delivered as promised.