Embassy Suites Miami International Airport
US$65
US$107
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$108
US$94
US$79
US$81
EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
US$159
HIExpress.com
US$82
US$71
3,059 results
All reviewsthe manager's receptionhappy hourmade to order breakfastthe managersfree drinkscruise packagecomplimentary breakfastsouth beachshuttle serviceper personmiami international airportcruise portfree shuttlerental caratriumtamaradriver
Reviewed 13 May 2018

We stayed here after debarking from a cruise. The front desk was able to get us an early check-in which was wonderful because we had been carrying our bags around for a while so it was nice to get into a room right away and relax! The pool was huge and not crowded at all! Very family friendly and the hot tub was nice and hot! The evening reception had a variety of free alcoholic drinks as well as free pop and other drink options. The snacks were great too. We took our drinks and our snacks out the the pool and lounged around! Room was clean and nice. Was a little musty I think just because of the Florida humidity but after a minute we didn't notice it anymore. Service was friendly and the complementary breakfast was the best free breakfast I've ever had at a hotel actually fresh hot items and a made to order station as well as other pastries, cereal, etc. The complementary shuttle to the airport was a big plus too! Only took a few minutes to get to the airport! We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank breepaul89
Reviewed 13 May 2018

Gabriela and Lorenza were absolutly fantastic! The bar was very very crowded and if it were me I would have been over whelmed, but these two women handeled it like no one I've ever seen, they took the time to welcome us, and maintained a wonderful attitude and smiled the entire time we sat there. they were very engaging and made us feel welcomed. the service was over the top

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ronpenny26
Reviewed 11 May 2018

I have been travelling to Miami for business quite a lot lately. I finally found a fabulous hotel that is truly a home away from home. The staff are especially wonderful. I have so many people to thank for being so generous and courteous offer help regarding area surroundings and local information. Please note the staff that have been there for me at all times: Kristina, Susanne, Michael, Tamara, Gabrielle (wonderful); Javier, Jalais, Luis, Ramone and Carlos. When I go to the hotel they welcome me with open arms. I stay in a lot of hotels, but these people are the best at what they do. Another person I want to mention is Janina Banks. She always has a smile on her face. The hotel is being remodeled with most of the lobby area complete. It is beautiful and inviting. There is a good restaurant there if you don't want to explore other restaurants in the area. The shuttle will take you almost anywhere within a couple of miles or so and they are happy to do it. I look forward to every visit at this wonderful hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank Suz0823
Reviewed 9 May 2018

I was in town for my graduation ceremony. I chose Embassy Suites because I am usually pleased with the quality of service that I receive whenever I stay at the Embassy Suites, but I was VERY DISSATISFIED with the level of service provided at this hotel while I was there. Upon arrival, I was not greeted as a Hilton Honor's member, nor was I given the complimentary Hilton Honor's bag that is received at check-in during Embassy stays. Furthermore, the next day when I informed the receptionist that I did not receive my complimentary bag, I was told that regular Hilton Honors members do not receive the bags; it is only for silver and gold members. I was treated as a regular customer who doesn't have Hilton Honor's benefits. When I expressed a concern that I had about my room and the amenities provided, the manager was rude and passive aggressive.
A few things need to be addressed in order to improve the overall quality of service given at this particular hotel:
1. Front Desk staff (Manager Included) need to be more professional and welcoming upon arrival and when addressing concerns with customers (not being defensive and/or passive aggressive).
2. Front Desk staff (Manager Included) need to be more knowledgeable about the differences of each room and the difference in amenities provided for those rooms.
3. Front Desk staff should not allow the phones to ring until they go to voicemail whenever customers are calling for services. This was an issue before and during my stay at this particular Embassy. It happened more than once and it is not a good look if the hotel staff isn't available when customers are in need of their services.
4. In order for customers to make the most out of their stay, staff needs to ensure that the pool and Jacuzzi are always clean and available to the customers during their stay at Embassy.
For this reasoning, I will not be staying at this Embassy in the future nor will I recommend it to anyone else.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
2  Thank LBass18
EmbassyMiami, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites Miami International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

I do apologize that your past stay with us was not up to Hilton standards. If you can please contact me at Michael.fins@Hilton.com so we can discuss this in further detail that would be great. look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

The hotel isn't the easiest to find and to get to off the toll road, but once there, the parking is ample and the lobby is quite nice. I enjoyed the fitness center and the complimentary breakfast had a ton of choices and the cook to order omelette was very good. The room was clean and very nice (typical embassy suites room). The only down side is the closeness to the airport which brought some loud aircraft noise. However, the frequency of the jets taking off and landing seemed to subside quite a lot after 11 pm. I am a light sleeper and was not woken up by the jet noises any of the nights I was there. The ladies at the desk and at the breakfast were very helpful and friendly. Now that I know the trick to getting to the hotel off the tollway, I would stay here again. It was an easy drive to downtown and much cheaper than those hotels!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business