EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
US$159
US$99
US$86
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$125
US$93
HolidayInn.com
US$97
US$95
US$67
US$87
US$85
Comfort Suites Miami Airport North(Miami Springs)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$87
US$85
1,090 results
All reviewsclose to the airportroom was cleanper personwaffleshard boiled eggsfree breakfasthalf hourshuttle service iscruise portfree shuttle from the airportstayed here for one nightbetween flightsburger kingmiami international airportpre cruisecerealihop
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

We flew into Miami on a red-eye flight and really wanted to get some sleep. Sleep Inn has a free airport pick-up and also offered to give us a room at 0900 for an additional $25. We considered that a very fair arrangement and enjoyed a complimentary breakfast before settling into our room with comfy beds, room darkening shades and efficient air conditioning.
I recommend this hotels for the budget traveler.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying at Sleep Inn Miami Airport and for your generous recommendation of our property for your choice of hotel to stay.

We are very happy to learned that you enjoyed your stay.

Best Regards

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

I used to stay at other hotel when I come to Miami, but this time I stayed here because my spouse is a member of the Choice Privileges. The room was good and the staff were ok. It could be much better if the front desk personnels could greet and be more friendly to clients. The housekeeper and food service staff were so nice and helpful. The housekeeper even asked us when we checked out how's our stay with them. I was so pleased with their manner.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Sleep Inn Miami Airport Hotel. We are glad to learned that some of our staff made a positive impression during your stay. We take comments and concerns from our guest serious and will discuss this with all our employees.

please be assured that the issue raised are been address and the required action is taken.

Best Regards

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Bed was comfortable. Room, accommodations were basic. Miami hotels are expensive, and I trusted Sleep Inn brand. Lobby, physical plant is tired,needs some sprucing up. Has an appearance of an old Howard Johnson with smaller rooms that were re-branded Sleep Inn. Front desk staff were excellent, helpful. Complimentary breakfast was overcrowded, undersized, and poor quality and selection. For example, the only eggs available were hard boiled, They were shelled and in a small refrigerator, but appeared shriveled and unappetizing. I believe there was a waffle machine, but couldn't quite tell because there was a lot of people in line in front of where I thought it might be. No yogurt, and fruit appeared overripe. If you're ok with a bowl of corn flakes, you'll be ok with their breakfast. This hotel offered much more reasonable rates than others, so I was willing to go across the street to an IHOP for breakfast. This hotel also offered great shuttle service to/from Miami airport, and the Cruise Port of Miami.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank SBPCEAP

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying at Sleep Inn Miami Airport. We are glad that we were able to meet some of your needs. We welcome all comments and concerns from all our guest.

Please be assured that the issues raised are taken seriously and the required action is taken.

Once again, thank you for taken the time to give us your honest opinion on you recent stay.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

I was there two nights and thought its down the street from the Clarion, they offer continental breakfast and both times it was busier than Miami Airport. The rooms are comfortable but I'm not use to seperating the bathroom. Sink in the livingroom and the toliet which by the way is a weee too low you have to skwat to sit and the shower stall in the adjoining closet. The first floor rooms come with a fridge our second floor room did not have one. They have indoor pool and free wi-fi, and shuttle to the airport that leaves on the hour. As for shuttle to the ports, we used uber and in a matter of minutes they will take you to your ship. For the three of us and three luggage it cost us $12. Resturants with in walking distance, not bad.....

Room Tip: Do your research and because I'm a choice hotle memeber I was able to get a good price.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying at Sleep Inn Miami Airport. I was indeed the pleasure of our entire staff to serve you. We would like to welcome you to stay with us again when next you visit our area.

Thank you for comments and concerns raised. please be assured that the required actions are taken.

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel if you want a place for a quick get in get out not necessarily for a long vacation. The beds were nice and firm the room was clean the front breakfast area was very crowded, the shower was laid out oddly but doable. My car was parked while we were away and was untouched. The shuttle was quick, I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank nightnurseFlorida

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Sleep Inn Miami Airport.
It is always great in receiving reviews like yours with excellent recommendations that you have enjoyed our accommodations and service.

It was our pleasure serving you and we look forward to see you again.