“Zip lining with Brooke and Kevin was AWESOME!! ”

Adventures Unlimited Outdoor Center
Ranked #1 of 17 things to do in Milton
More attraction details
Owner description: At Adventures Unlimited, you have the opportunity to experience canoeing unlike anywhere in the world. The spring fed rivers flow at an average depth of two feet over a soft, sandy bottom through state forest. White sand beaches dot the banks; perfect for swimming, sunning and picnicking. Two hours or three days… canoe, tube, kayak… camp… in tents or cabins… alone, with your family, a friend, or a group of friends. Adventures Unlimited is also the home of Florida Zip Adventures. A series of canopy zip line tours that are fun for the whole family.
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had such a nice time
I'm so scared of heights but I got over my fear all bc Brooke and Kevin made us feel safe and we had great conversation
We will definitely be back !!

Reviewed 18 August 2017

I felt like a kid back in summer camp.. . and yes, that's a good thing.

This destination has many activities as well as cabins. We visited for an afternoon's kayak trip down the river. The center offer trips of different lengths as well as overnight excursions. (You have to pack your own food and bedding.) They do have a small camp store where you can buy a few supplies.

The river was gentle and quiet. Unfortunately, there was litter along the shore - not much, but any is too much. Shame on people who don't clean up after themselves.

We only passed a few other people. However, if there was any wildlife other than turtles we didn't spot them. However, there were no bugs either! When we kayaked Hontoon Island State Park we also saw bird, river otters, and fish.

The equipment was in good repair although the life jackets were a bit smelly. They had changing rooms and restrooms for day tripper like us.

I think this would be a good place to spend some time. I'm definitely considering bringing my adult children and grandchildren for a week's stay.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

If your looking for a great time and a great place to rent a tube, canoe or Kayak, I highly recommend Adventures Unlimited. There have everything you and more. So if you forget something, dont sweat it. They will have it at the outdoor center. Very Friendly service!!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Thanks to guides Brooke and Chester for a great day zipping above The wonderful Blackwater River. Off the beaten path for a reason, take the day (or week) off and unplug in this panhandle jewel.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Celebrated our 33d anniversary by renting a cabin, zip lining and floating down the river. Awesome!
We stayed in the romantic Lorax Treehouse, which was a perfect secluded cabin with great views. The zip lining was great as we did the 7 run package and saved $10 because we were staying on property. We did this first thing in the morning before it became too hot. Then we floated down the river in tubes. The trip was also discounted for staying there. We rented a cooler tube to take our beer with us, cans only and six pack limit per couple.

The resort is family friendly, but also a great escape for couples, no TVs and cell reception is spotty at best. We will be back again.

1  Thank Tmsmied8384