“Always a blast.”

Adventures Unlimited Outdoor Center
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Milton
More attraction details
Owner description: At Adventures Unlimited, you have the opportunity to experience canoeing unlike anywhere in the world. The spring fed rivers flow at an average depth of two feet over a soft, sandy bottom through state forest. White sand beaches dot the banks; perfect for swimming, sunning and picnicking. Two hours or three days… canoe, tube, kayak… camp… in tents or cabins… alone, with your family, a friend, or a group of friends. Adventures Unlimited is also the home of Florida Zip Adventures. A series of canopy zip line tours that are fun for the whole family.
Reviewed 23 August 2017

We had a big group on this trip. Adventures unlimited was very accommodating and the whole day was wonderful.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
RSuzanneR, Manager at Adventures Unlimited Outdoor Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Thank you for your kind words. Your feedback is appreciated. The Adventures Unlimited owners and staff strive to make every one of our guest's adventures, enjoyable!

Reviewed 22 August 2017

The area was great, the two guides were great, great experience overall. Bring plenty of sunscreen, bug spray and water. Also, I would bring my own leather gloves next time. Their leather gloves had been used and sweated in by other people.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had such a nice time
I'm so scared of heights but I got over my fear all bc Brooke and Kevin made us feel safe and we had great conversation
We will definitely be back !!

Reviewed 18 August 2017

I felt like a kid back in summer camp.. . and yes, that's a good thing.

This destination has many activities as well as cabins. We visited for an afternoon's kayak trip down the river. The center offer trips of different lengths as well as overnight excursions. (You have to pack your own food and bedding.) They do have a small camp store where you can buy a few supplies.

The river was gentle and quiet. Unfortunately, there was litter along the shore - not much, but any is too much. Shame on people who don't clean up after themselves.

We only passed a few other people. However, if there was any wildlife other than turtles we didn't spot them. However, there were no bugs either! When we kayaked Hontoon Island State Park we also saw bird, river otters, and fish.

The equipment was in good repair although the life jackets were a bit smelly. They had changing rooms and restrooms for day tripper like us.

I think this would be a good place to spend some time. I'm definitely considering bringing my adult children and grandchildren for a week's stay.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

If your looking for a great time and a great place to rent a tube, canoe or Kayak, I highly recommend Adventures Unlimited. There have everything you and more. So if you forget something, dont sweat it. They will have it at the outdoor center. Very Friendly service!!!