Grandview Bed and Breakfast
US$70
US$159
Adora Inn(Mount Dora)
US$149
Maison en Ville(Mount Dora)(Great Value!)
US$94
TripAdvisor
All reviewswindmill cottagesocial hourother guestssaltwater poolaudubon roomcrackersmade us feelmy husband and ib and bplace to staythe main housewonderful hostswhite cheesewrap around porchwent out of her wayget awayshort walk
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

If I could give this establishment 6 Stars, I would! The Windmill Cottage was perfect for our family. Everyone enjoyed the idyllic setting and extremely friendly and helpful owners!

Every detail of the stay was fabulous - cannot wait to return!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Gwendolynes, Manager at Grandview Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Thank you so very much Amy for your kind words about your stay. We were glad to host you and your girls.

Enjoy the rest of your Summer,

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

The rooms are super clean and comfortable. It is dog friendly! The fresh breakfast was out of this world. Cant say enough about how friendly the owners are. Really a great experience. Definately coming back. Walking distance from the downtown area

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Gwendolynes, Manager at Grandview Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2017

Jennifer & Claudine,

It was really fun having you stay with us. It definitely felt like welcoming old friends and I can't wait to have you visit again.

P.S. I'm already missing Nutty, who is super adorable.

Until we meet again,

Gwendolyn :)

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

After much research and debate, I bit the bullet and made reservations to surprise my hubby for our 25th anniversary. I personally spoke to the owner, Gwendolyn,who kindly answered all of my questions and helped me keep the surprise. We stayed in the Pineapple Suite, which is adjacent to the main house but not connected. We were more than pleasantly surprised by the beauty of this place. The pictures do not do it justice! Not only did Gwendolyn make us feel at home but she treated us like royalty! We parked our car and walked to all the lovely shops and restaurants just a couple of blocks away, so convenience is another plus for Grandview. Breakfast was a delicious full-course meal and the social hour at 5:00 was delightful with a cheese and fruit plate and we enjoyed beer and wine. Thank you, Gwendolyn and Dennis, along with your wonderful helpers who made our anniversary weekend one we will always cherish. We are already planning our next visit! I highly recommend this B&B if you want an upscale stay with exquisite accommodations.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Gwendolynes, Manager at Grandview Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Michelle,

We are honored that you chose the Grandview to celebrate such a special Anniversary. It was our pleasure to meet you both.

It is truly special what you have found in each other, Congratulations.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

What a fabulous place! Gwendolyn is a warm and charming host. She went out of her way to make our stay both pleasurable and memorable. I highly recommend her aerial yoga session and the couples massage. My husband and I had a fun and relaxing experience during our stay.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Desiree,

Thank you for staying with us to celebrate Abe's Birthday. I am so happy that you both had a relaxing time.
It was so much fun sharing Aerial Yoga with you.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

This was absolutely the most charming B&B, and we were truly amazed at the excellence in the service and hospitality throughout the entire stay!
The breakfast was magnificent and Gwendolyn is so accommodating to all dietary requirements. The property itself was nostalgic and so very comfortable, yet so convenient to downtown.
The lovely Grandview provides such a peaceful getaway. We will definitely come back again and highly recommend it to all of our friends and family!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Many thanks Jonathan for your review. It was wonderful hosting you all.

Gwendolyn