“Great ribs for a good price ”
Review of Rib City

Rib City
Ranked #144 of 1,062 Restaurants in Naples
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: North Naples
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

This is a great chain style place. Everything I had was good, especially the ribs. The coleslaw and baked beans are on the sweet side, but I Iike that.
The unexpected star of the show was the ranch dressing. It was SOOOO GOOD! Homemade there and not out of the bottle. Great with the cheese fries and onion rings we ordered as an app. Server was very friendly, you got a lot of food for the price and they also have a yummy raspberry cheesecake for dessert. I would return to Rib City

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Went in for lunch, I ordered the ribs and she order the special pulled pork sandwich special. Both was above taste then we expected. They say you can pull the bones off the ribs without a knife. I was amazed that this was true and Mmmmmm the flavor was great. I then order one to go. The sandwich was full of pulled pork and she added their hot sauce and she liked the sauce so much we brought a bottle to take with us.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped for dinner. Great food and a good price. We had brisket and ribs and shrimp. Many choices of sides. Server was awesome.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

The food was pretty good. The only complaint I have is the upkeep of the restaurant. It wasn’t the cleanest but maybe that’s because it was an older building? When we first walked in, I wasn’t too sure if I wanted to eat there BUT we did enjoy the food. The waitress was great. I can’t remember her name :(

Reviewed 10 May 2018

My husband and I shared a rack of Spare Ribs and they were really delicious, tender and cooked to perfection. The variety of sauces they threw in was awesome, we tried them all.