“Great Family Pizza”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighbourhood: North Naples
Reviewed 1 September 2014 via mobile

I cannot believe I forgot to review this place. My family and I have been coming in here for years now. Love the pizza and the super awesome soda machine. I can virtually make any brand soda a particular flavor. For example: lime, orange, or Berry flavored coke and more. The booths are set up with their own television's with remote for customer preference. Awesome place to eat.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Take- out for the family. One gluten free pizza, all neapolitan style dough.

Crunchy dough, fresh and tasty ingredients! One of the best pizzas in town ... not the best value but best taste.

Very sad though the gluten-free pizza is only available in a very small size. So for a grown person you better make sure to order a few more other things or have something at home to fill your belly.

The salads had croutons on them. We didn't ask for gluten-free but considering the fact that we ordered GF pizza should have brought up the question if we need GF salad. ;)

Anyways we all enjoyed it and will go back.

Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

Tasty and decently priced place. They had a few bistro tables outside, but you are right next to the parking lot. Good for a few rays but a little short on atmosphere.

They offer a gluten free pizza. Fairly tasty.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

For me, for an evening meal, I want menu, waiter, service ..... but others it doesn't matter .....
Here it's counter service, menu is on a board above, selection of toppings in front of you (look commercially obtained). Size of pizzas on the wall; go 1 larger. Crust is 2 types .... thin & cooked or classic style (doughy).
Be prepared for quick- cooking - the dough is cooked, the cheese melted, the toppings warm .... how fast maybe 5 minutes (special new type oven).
Tables basic. People there nice. Parking ok; eatery is off Naples Blvd; other side of Hollywood Movies.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

The girls in my office and I love to go to Red Brick for lunch. They have very reasonable lunches and they are very quick and easy. Their specials are such a great deal.