“Keep going back for more!”
Review of BRK Pizza - CLOSED

BRK Pizza
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighbourhood: North Naples
Reviewed 15 September 2014

Everyone's best pizza is different, but this is one of my two favorites. Whenever I shop in the Naples area I try to stop for an individual pizza. I have to admit that, once I find something I like, I stick with it. I love their veggie gourmet pizza and always order the same one. It comes with a thin crust although you can order it even thinner. It's loaded with vegetables and just delicious! Try it; you'll like it. Enjoy!

Reviewed 10 September 2014

We visited Red Brick Pizza for the first time because of the excellent reviews. Many times I feel the reviews of others are spot on. This time I don't feel that way. I was visiting the Naples area and not aware of Red Brick Pizza before and was not aware it was a national chain.

We ordered a pizza and greek salad to share. At first the first bite, we realized it had no tomato sauce on it. We then asked for red sauce to put on it. Apparently, the cashier is supposed to ask if we wanted garlic sauce or red sauce. To make up for it, they offered to make us a small pizza with red sauce. The crust was crisp and everything else was fine.

Nonetheless, the pizza did not live up to its hype.

Reviewed 1 September 2014 via mobile

I cannot believe I forgot to review this place. My family and I have been coming in here for years now. Love the pizza and the super awesome soda machine. I can virtually make any brand soda a particular flavor. For example: lime, orange, or Berry flavored coke and more. The booths are set up with their own television's with remote for customer preference. Awesome place to eat.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Take- out for the family. One gluten free pizza, all neapolitan style dough.

Crunchy dough, fresh and tasty ingredients! One of the best pizzas in town ... not the best value but best taste.

Very sad though the gluten-free pizza is only available in a very small size. So for a grown person you better make sure to order a few more other things or have something at home to fill your belly.

The salads had croutons on them. We didn't ask for gluten-free but considering the fact that we ordered GF pizza should have brought up the question if we need GF salad. ;)

Anyways we all enjoyed it and will go back.

Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

Tasty and decently priced place. They had a few bistro tables outside, but you are right next to the parking lot. Good for a few rays but a little short on atmosphere.

They offer a gluten free pizza. Fairly tasty.