“TASTY!!--but, It "AIN'T" RED Anymore!”
Review of BRK Pizza - CLOSED

BRK Pizza
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighbourhood: North Naples
Reviewed 27 January 2015

Great little place with a new name. Red Brick Pizza, Naples is now RBK Pizza. They are now an independent eatery. The dropped the franchise and have really good pizza! We stumbled in to RBK simply because it is conveniently located in North Naples just off of Pine Ridge on Naples Blvd. This is a very competitive area of town. My wife and I are not thin crust lovers. The thin pizza was really very tasty. My wife had a mushroom/sausage. I ordered a supreme with three meats/veggies, etc. The four slice personal size was just enough for each of us. The pizza was just a bit greasy. We felt that this gave the thin crust some moisture and good consistency.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. Made us feel right at home!
They had a "fancy Dan" Coke machine with about a billion flavor combinations! All in all it was a very cheap eat for Naples, Fl. We got out for about 20 bucks and were very happy we stopped.
We would definitely go back again! No need to experiment once you have found a real winner!

1  Thank quakerguy

Reviewed 22 December 2014

On a family visit to Naples, we stopped in and had a great experience at Red Brick Pizza. The service was very friendly and very fast, and the restaurant was nice and clean. I'm a little picky about my pizza -- many places just give you a lump of doughy crust with food service items slopped on it -- but the pizza at Red Brick was very good! The crust was crispy, the sauce had a great flavor, and the toppings were fresh. The pizza was cooked just right. I would definitely eat there again!

Reviewed 22 October 2014

I had lunch with three co-workers while in Naples for a new store opening. The lunch pizza was good and the service is pretty self service.

Reviewed 15 September 2014

Everyone's best pizza is different, but this is one of my two favorites. Whenever I shop in the Naples area I try to stop for an individual pizza. I have to admit that, once I find something I like, I stick with it. I love their veggie gourmet pizza and always order the same one. It comes with a thin crust although you can order it even thinner. It's loaded with vegetables and just delicious! Try it; you'll like it. Enjoy!

Reviewed 10 September 2014

We visited Red Brick Pizza for the first time because of the excellent reviews. Many times I feel the reviews of others are spot on. This time I don't feel that way. I was visiting the Naples area and not aware of Red Brick Pizza before and was not aware it was a national chain.

We ordered a pizza and greek salad to share. At first the first bite, we realized it had no tomato sauce on it. We then asked for red sauce to put on it. Apparently, the cashier is supposed to ask if we wanted garlic sauce or red sauce. To make up for it, they offered to make us a small pizza with red sauce. The crust was crisp and everything else was fine.

Nonetheless, the pizza did not live up to its hype.