“Not a bad find !”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighbourhood: North Naples
Description: We are an independent,Locally owned and operated fast casual pizza restaurant. We are proud to be part of the Naples community!
Reviewed 23 May 2016

I had never been here before about 2 weeks ago. A friend and I stopped in for a quick bite and they had my favorite coke machines! I love those 1000's drink options! We ordered the greek salad and a medium pizza. The crust was very flavorful and adequate amount of toppings to match the pizza size. The service was quick and the place was quiet as it was almost closing time but the staff were friendly and didn't rush us at all! :) we have been back 2 times since.

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed 1 March 2015 via mobile

The staff were all very kind, but the pizza tasted like low quality ingredients were used. My husband had been craving a marghereta pizza, and we ordered that... It was basically their cheese and basil pizza with tomatoes on top. Although they were kind, we won't be back.

Date of visit: February 2015
Reviewed 27 January 2015

Great little place with a new name. Red Brick Pizza, Naples is now RBK Pizza. They are now an independent eatery. The dropped the franchise and have really good pizza! We stumbled in to RBK simply because it is conveniently located in North Naples just off of Pine Ridge on Naples Blvd. This is a very competitive area of town. My wife and I are not thin crust lovers. The thin pizza was really very tasty. My wife had a mushroom/sausage. I ordered a supreme with three meats/veggies, etc. The four slice personal size was just enough for each of us. The pizza was just a bit greasy. We felt that this gave the thin crust some moisture and good consistency.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. Made us feel right at home!
They had a "fancy Dan" Coke machine with about a billion flavor combinations! All in all it was a very cheap eat for Naples, Fl. We got out for about 20 bucks and were very happy we stopped.
We would definitely go back again! No need to experiment once you have found a real winner!

Date of visit: January 2015
1  Thank quakerguy
Reviewed 22 December 2014

On a family visit to Naples, we stopped in and had a great experience at Red Brick Pizza. The service was very friendly and very fast, and the restaurant was nice and clean. I'm a little picky about my pizza -- many places just give you a lump of doughy crust with food service items slopped on it -- but the pizza at Red Brick was very good! The crust was crispy, the sauce had a great flavor, and the toppings were fresh. The pizza was cooked just right. I would definitely eat there again!

Date of visit: December 2014
Reviewed 22 October 2014

I had lunch with three co-workers while in Naples for a new store opening. The lunch pizza was good and the service is pretty self service.

Date of visit: October 2014