“A must if your visiting the Keys !!!”

Island Hoppers Aerial Adventures
Ranked #111 of 138 Tours in Naples
More attraction details
Owner description: Sightseeing tours, charter and flight instruction in our Airplanes or Helicopter. Aerial tours across the Ten Thousand Islands and the spectacular waters of Southwest Florida. See sharks, rays, sea turtles, and other marine life as we soar across the crystal clear Gulf Of Mexico. Charter a private airplane, save precious time and avoid the traffic by flying with us direct from your south Florida commercial airport to your island vacation resort.
Reviewed 29 June 2013

My daughter and I had planned this helicopter trip for fathers day for my Hubby, We turned up at the airport early and what a lovely welcome, we had a fabulous pilot who gave us loads of information on our trip.
We flew over the 7 Mile bridge which was absolutely fabulous, It was the highlight of our trip to Florida...

2  Thank superhousekeeper

Reviewed 21 June 2013

How can one enhance a trip to the Keys? Is it possible? YES IT IS...with ISLAND HOPPERS and their helicopter tours! We signed off with the seven mile bridge tour....AWESOME1 My Mother of 91yr young and myself embarked with a GREAT pilot ( sorry forgot his name) his expertise of the area enhanced the tour! One of the most beautiful sights were seeing schools of rays,sharks tarpoon swimming in the crystall clear waters...after that we made a fly over the house we stayed at . THIS IS A MUST DO...Hey to see Mom with that great big smile sitting next to the pilot...PRICELESS...MANY MANY THANKS To ISLAND HOPPERS....We HIGHLY recommend taking a flight with them!!!

3  Thank Ronnie B
Reviewed 14 June 2013

My son and I were driving to Key West for a day trip from Key Largo. We weren't looking for the Helicopter tour, but we saw a road sign for it and decided to check it out. They were able to accommodate our schedule so we did the 25 minute tour with a pilot that I think was Cameron. We really enjoyed the tour. We saw plenty of sea turtles and rays in the water. We had a great time and I would definitely recommend it for anyone that is within an hour's drive.

2  Thank Mark O
Reviewed 16 April 2013

We took the Bahia Honda tour last week..it was the highlight of our trip. I gained a new perceptive of this area in a way that isn't not possible by land or sea. This tour provided a true testament to the natural beauty of the Florida Keys.

1  Thank Mbnichols
Reviewed 18 March 2013

We´ve made the sunshine key tour (ca. 18 min, USD 99 pp) and we really can recommend it to everyone! It´s very impressive to see the Keys from above. We have seen the Seven Miles Bridge, sharks, stingrays, manatees, ....
One passenger can sit in the front beside the pilot which is the best choice to take fotos (because there is no door), the others have to sit in the back.

1  Thank Chris00492