“Easter Brunch”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My hubby and I are frequent diners here and we had a reservation for Brunch today.

We originally had a reservation for Capital Grill , but decided on Bonefish when I saw the menu, it is also more reasonable than CG.

We were seated promptly and our server Haley was very quick to take our drink orders.

I ordered the Wagu Beef burger with a fried egg on top, and it was Fabulous! Med. Rare cooked to perfection.
My husband ordered the filet and lobster eggs Benedict. Unbelievably good!

The place was crowded, but Haley didn’t miss a beat, she was professional and very gracious. Delightful addition to their staff!
Keep up the good work!

We will definitely be back for more brunches!
I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We enjoyed Ahi Tuna steak and a broiled haddock dinner with wine and beer in this delightful popular restaurant, located on the Gordon River just east of Naples. The service, provided by Hayley T was excellent, as was the quality and portions - and the place wasn't as noisy as most.

We had a coupon for a free appetizer, and selected the famous "bang-bang shrimp" - always a treat!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Have been to this Bonefish Grill many times. Food and service are always good. But my last visit was on a VERY busy day for them. The place was mobbed. We waited about 15 minutes past our reservation time to be seated. There isn't a lot of waiting area. Most of it is outside. Our server was pleasant but obviously had too many tables to handle. Maybe they were short a server that night. The food runners brought our food then returned to the kitchen. The server was nowhere to be found. Cut into my salmon and it was not fully cooked. I ate the sides served with the salmon and waited for the server to come ask how our dinners were. By the time he showed up, the others at my table were almost finished. The server offered to bring me a second entrée but I told him no, since everyone else was already finished. Later the manager came over and apologized, then offered us free desserts. We declined because we had desserts waiting at home. The manager took my dinner off the bill. I guess every place can have a bad night.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We visited Bonefish whilst staying at the Naples Bay Resort, this is a nice restaurant, our server was very friendly and we were impressed with the service. The food was excellent, I had chicken ceaser salad and my wife had salmon salad. My wife’s salmon was slightly over cooked in our opinion but was still very nice, we’ve booked in again this evening.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

So this dinner was a gem. Who knew as locals were telling us we had to try something that was "Authentic Naples", not a chain. Wrong! Location and setting was beautiful. We did have to wait a bit on a Saturday night, but it was expected. It was crowded! It should be, it was good. Service was great! Started with the famous bang bang shrimp (They did not disappoint!) and Asian dumplings (also delish). But the highlight was the main. Baked Tilapia stuffed with crabcake and shrimp, served with broccoli and potatoes augratin. OMG!! It's a winner! This venue had all the bells and whistles for any party. Make sure you go here.