“Great find!”

Ranked #524 of 957 Restaurants in Naples
Neighbourhood: Lely Resort
Neighbourhood: Lely Resort
Reviewed 5 March 2021

You have to look for it, but once you do, you’ll be happy. My wife and I had lunch and the service was great, food delivered fast, good seating outside. I just had the potato skins but my wife had a flatbread and it was excellent! Nice menu with great variety. Outside bar was cool too.I was a little put off by the family who arrived with two big dogs. I’m not a fan of animals in public places.
We’ll be back!

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (8)

Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here on a Saturday afternoon for lunch and loved it!! We have been wanting to try it since they opened! Drew was our bartender and he was very friendly and hospitable. The Firecracker shrimp app was delicious, BBQ pork sandwich awesome and my husband enjoyed his steak tacos very much! Cold beers, great food, friendly atmosphere and 5 star service! We will definitely be back often!

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank Sweetpea0504
Reviewed 23 December 2020 via mobile

This place was so good! I ordered takeout and it was ready in 15-20 minutes. I ordered off the kids menu and got the kids quesadillas and hamburger. The broccoli and fries on the side were delicious. I would definitely order from here again!

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 17 October 2020 via mobile

Great indoor/outdoor Sports Bar Restaurant. Lots of TV’s inside and outside. More importantly, the food is awesome and so is the service. The grouper basket is huge and only $16.99.
They have THE BEST onion rings. You can order them as an appetizer or upgrade your basket dinner. They have healthy options also. It was so good we came twice in one week. Great place in a booming expanding area of South Naples off Collier Blvd heading toward the Marco area

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 29 September 2020

We found this place by accident and the food here is fantastic! One of the best burgers that I have ever had. We will return!

Date of visit: September 2020