“Very Disappointed ”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: North Naples
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

We stopped by for a late lunch/Early dinner. After being seated we were greeted by server Mike A. Young and inexperienced in his profession told there is no lunch menu on Sunday ( no problem there) he offered bread and I Asked for extra butter,bread arrived with no extra butter.Asked if we're ready to order both of us decided to have the rib eye steaks. ($21.79) Temps asked, Med, and Med well.Then we ordered the salad choice and potato choice.We waited , normally a runner brings them out within minutes. This took at least 10 to 15 minutes to show up. First thought was no time to enjoy salad before dinner as it turned out we managed to get 2/3 of the salad down and steaks showed up. Cut into mine and I noticed it was overcooked and my guests was undercooked turned out the potato course was on the wrong steaks..after his confusion of what was wrong I finally picked dishes and changed the potatoes then we noticed that one of the steaks was just all fat.I know that ribeyes are known to have more fat then a fillet/strip cut but at the cost of the meal and what I saw I had been served I waited for waiter to return and asked for a new one,this one came out perfectly cooked but with burnt sweet potato. There was no manager on duty that I could see..Price's have gone up and service has gone down. ( Sorry Longhorn )..that's not how it's done.

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

Nothing memorable, but consistency is their trademark. Reasonably priced this chain is very predictable. Servers are very pleasant as is the greet staff.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Delicious perfectly cooked and seasoned steaks Jennifer a really lovely person,so efficient and friendly. Will be back.

Reviewed 29 September 2018

We eat lunch at the Naples Longhorn's probably every month. Sometimes the service is excellent and the food comes out promptly. Other times, neither is true. Today the bun on my hamburger was clearly burnt black on the inside, but it was still served to me. Part of the bun on my husband's sandwich was also burnt black. We returned them and were given new ones, but again...where is the oversight in the kitchen? Also, this location says it opens at 11, which is true, but it is rarely open for actual service at that time. When we come in a little after 11, the bar is still being set up and the kitchen must not be ready because like today, we waited a while before our simple lunch meals were served - and then we had to send them back. No excuses!! No "sorrys" either. There are too many places to eat in Naples for this restaurant to fall down on the basics.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

We always enjoy dining at Longhorn Steakhouse. The food is always on point and the service is always fantastic!! Great food, great staff and very clean....

Date of visit: July 2018