“As a rib fan, I was really pleased!”

Texas Tony's BBQ Shack
Ranked #62 of 1,005 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 October 2017

One night I actually got to choose where to go!! I knew better and left the choice to the ladies. Much to my surprise we ended up at Texas Tony's. Right from the parking lot I had a suspicion the food was going to be good. Why? Well they were busy, and you could smell the meat cooking. Oh yes, this was going to be good.

They have a pretty typical decoration scheme. But it works for a rib joint with a bar. You can bring your family, just your special person, or just a bunch of guys or gals out for a good meal and a good time.

Even though they were busy we were seated quickly and our orders were taken. It did take a bit to get the food, but it was well worth the wait. After all we were NOT at McDonalds and good food takes time. The portions were very nice. Everything tasted great. Service was very attentive without being annoying.

Food costs were very reasonable. You could spend a great deal, or spend a small amount and walk out with a good experience.

Plan on going back!

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Initial service was quick however it slowed and we were sat for a good 5-10 mins after finishing our meal for the waiter to appear. He was friendly and helpful though. The meals were of a good size and tasty. Average prices also. Would recommend if service time was slightly better. I think there was a lack of staff perhaps.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We were searching for some BBQ while in Naples and stumbled upon this place.
.y wife had the Brisket, and Inhad the St. Louis ribs. Both meals were good just not great.

Pros: Their homeade Bbq Sauces were excellent. Side dishes were good also. Service was pretty good.

Cons: The rub on the ribs was a little underwhelming. Price was quite high for the ribs compared to other places.
Overall, we're willing to try them again next year when were back in town.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

I have been to Texas Tony's several times in the past year and I have not had a bad meal.
The ribs are great (get on their email list for great deals) the cheddar Jalapeno sausage is my favorite.
Bar B Q Hot wings are really good.
Everything is great.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Nice BBQ restaurant, good quality food, great attentive service and very reasonable prices. 2 for 1 happy hour all day long! You can't go wrong, give it a try.