“Laid back style & SUPER French Toast”
Review of EJ's Bayfront Cafe

EJ's Bayfront Cafe
Ranked #18 of 1,055 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Naples Best Breakfast, served all day! Located at Bayfront, EJ's serves Naples Best Breakfast using the freshest local ingredients, served in a casual, energetic atmosphere. Enjoy the fresh breezes of Naples Bay on our outdoor dining area. EJ’s is a great place to meet your friends, enjoy a bottomless cup of coffee and casually visit for awhile. Get your work done or meet with business clients. EJ’s offers free WIFI. Pet friendly restaurant.
Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

What a great place for a casual date or a get together with a few friends. The service was great but the food comes slow so don't go if you are rushed. It has both inside and outside dining. It's not fancy so you could even come in a swimsuit. I had the banana stuffed French toast and it was amazing! I'm coming back just for that! My friend had an omelette which he said was really good. But take time to go try the French toast and you'll thank me.

Reviewed 12 March 2016

Fairly expensive, good service, outside seating, good and well prepared food, and handy to downtown. Views from outside seating.

1  Thank Ron W
Reviewed 10 March 2016

My wife and I enjoyed one of the best breakfast meals we have ever had. The waitress, and service was fantastic!

1  Thank RedParker
Reviewed 10 March 2016

The day was glorious and the outdoor seating added to the feel. There were two of us. I had breakfast and my friend had a burger and fries. I had two eggs with two pancakes and two slices of sausage. The sausage had no flavor at all. My eggs were poached and tasted like vinegar. The eggs were thick and heavy. The syrup was very runny. My friend's burger was ok and the sweet potato fries were very good. The atmosphere is great but the food just mediocre. Disappointed. BTW: The waitress was great and so was the busboy.

Reviewed 9 March 2016 via mobile

We chose to sit at the bar and were sat right away, no wait. Which is great on a Sunday morning! Food was delicious, Bloody Mary's are good! For any of those looking for a bloody, FYI, the vodka is wine based; still good though!