“Overpriced and Terrible Service”
Review of Belgian Yummies

Belgian Yummies
Ranked #12 of 46 Dessert in Naples
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Description: Old Fashioned Hard Truly American Ice-Cream Nothing but the best ingredients go into these recipes. We also make our own waffle cones. There are ice-cream pies and cakes in our "to go" freezer, or you can place a custom order 48 hours in advance and we will make one for you!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went for desert after a nice dinner out.

My daughter had a Belgium Waffle that cost $9.00+.

The worst part was the terrible unhelpful help. They expect you to know all the options. They ask you questions when you don’t know the options.

A very bad experience and a waste of almost $10.00 for 1 item.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Slow and surly is no way to go through life. It'd be good if the staff figured that out.

I did enjoy the white turtle, despite it falling off the cone when handed to me.

Carlo p, Owner at Belgian Yummies, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Dear Dan,

First thank you for taking your to write us a review. It pleases us that you did like the ice cream. And it saddest us that the service did not meet your expectations. I can a sure you that I will do everything to avoid this in the future. Sincerely Carlo

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Stopped in because it is close to home and everyone likes ice cream. Ice cream was above average but had 5th avenue prices on Immokalee Road.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

My wife and I love the ice cream here at Belgian Yummies. I'm not sure quite what it is, but somehow it's just a cut above. And we've never even had their premium brand!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I thought the ice cream was kinda average tasting. The staff was very friendly, though, and the place was very clean. It's kinda expensive, but not enough so that if you really liked the place it would stop you from going. I didn't try any of the waffles, or anything "fancy". I had a milk shake and wife had a single scoop of ice cream.