“A real class act”

T-Michaels Steak and Lobster
Reserve with OpenTable
T-Michaels Steak and Lobster is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 1,052 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$22 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: View, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Park Shore Drive
Transit: Naples Trolly- Venetian Village Stop
Description: T-Michaels Steak and Lobster is a fine dining Waterfront restaurant on Venetian Bay in Naples, Florida! We specialize in USDA Prime Steaks, Whole Maine Lobsters and Daily Caught Fish! Our Menu is Classic Steak and Lobster fare along with signature dishes from land, sea and earth. Our Daily Specials highlight locally caught fish with fresh ingredients, and our Wine list will be ever evolving with featured bottles weekly from around the globe.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

From the greeting at the door to the greeting leaving we were treated like royalty! Great cocktails from a customer oriented bartender to the most informed waitress I have ever had. We were a part of 4 and everyone had a different dish 1 had duck 1 had serf and turf 1 had Prime rib and I had the filet ALL were excellent. If only Uber had been as good it would have been a perfect outing!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I can’t say enough good things about T-Michaels one of the best happy hours and the food is exceptional. The bartenders are superior over most we love each and everyone of them they treat you like royalty. The restaurant manager is just as awesome and this crew works together as a team! It’s such a joy every time we are there!!!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

T-Michaels is a very nice restaurant located in a very nice area of Naples right on the water! I reserved the table thru Open Table and even though they were very busy, we were seated within 5 minutes of our time. A window seat looking out over the water. Everyone's dinner was excellent and well presented. I had the Chilean Sea Bass that was awesome! The other party members had the Filet's that were also very good and cooked to their liking. The dinners are A la carte but the sides are plenty to divide between 3-4 people. Prior dinner, we had the Calamari and the Shrimp appetizer that were very good! The wine selection is good and I was quite surprised they had Stags Leap Cabernet. A little pricey, but so good! Our waiter was good, but a little occupied with a large dinner party that was the Governor of Georgia. I understand the importance, but we were a paying customers too. The waiter did apologize and explained some of the slight delays. It worked out fine and we will return the next time we're in town.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend as a great restaurant.
Perfect service from the moment you enter the restaurant.
For appetizer: Calamari with lemon basil aioli it was perfect. Same with the bone in filet Oscar style and shrimp risotto That was cooked to perfection . best I ever had . Food was delicious We will definitely coming back.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I celebrated or anniversary with a wonder dinner here. Paul’s service was exceptional and the environment was wonderful. We will be sure to return the next time we celebrate a special occasion !