“Awesome Service and Food!!”
Review of Watermark Grille

Watermark Grille
Ranked #12 of 999 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The building is a half circle shape with all windows from floor to ceiling and waterfalls with fountains through out the dining area. Full bar, STEAKS, SEAFOOD, PASTA and DESSERTS. Try our famous flaming Saganaki Cheese. Open 7 days 4:00 till 11:00 p.M..Good for families and friends,price range between $15.00 And $35.00. We strive on Service and Quality food. Very Clean and proud to show our kitchen. Locally owned and operated for the past 16 years. We Thank You for your patronage.
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Watermark Grille is the BEST RESTAURANT in North Naples. My wife and I keep coming back for the terrific service and fabulous food. Try the seafood pasta with marina sauce---> big chunks of lobster, crab, shrimp, scallops. Service is quick but not rushed. Servers pay attention to every detail and THEY REMEMBER your name when you return!! Look out for PATRICK!! He works so hard to see that you have an incredible dining experience. If I could give this place TEN STARS I would!

1  Thank gmaxdowbakmd

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed the food and atmosphere very much. Food quality was excellent. My wife had the whole Maine lobster special and I had the duck and both were very good. Atmosphere is awesome. Nice and relaxing. Jazz music playing and water features throughout the dining room. It can be a little pricey though so be aware. Our two entrees were about $26 each but they do have selections from about $13-$15. All in all it was a great and relaxing experience.

2  Thank Fred T
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

I went with my family (party of 8) on Sunday night. Parking lot was packed and that says a lot. We were greeted and seated in 5 minutes. Service, food, drinks, dessert were excellent. Prices were fair for the quality of everything there. Ambiance makes a great addition to the place, they have a fountain and a really good background music. Food was so flavored...and wine was smooth and delicious. We tried the fried calamari as an appetizer, ribeye steak and the salmon, with mashed potatoes, Cabernet Sauvignon, key lime pie. The meat was fresh, cooked to perfection, salmon was spectacular. You really need to save space for the dessert, that key lime pie was beyond all my expectations. Perfect, elegant, unique. This is a really good place to go if you are looking to have a great time and enjoy a delicious meal. Definitively a Winner. Looking forward the next visit.

1  Thank foodory05
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Love the architecture, the waterfalls, dishes were reasonably priced, whole variety of choices. Everybody was happy with their meals. Never felt rushed service was cordial. My daughter loved the French onion soup and caprese salad. Tomatoes were juicy fresh.

2  Thank gregoryr0301
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Just spectacular as always, wonderful food great place for family. The drinks are wonderful and the food spectacular.

1  Thank Terri G