“Freshest Grouper in Naples”

Gulf Coast Grouper & Chips
Ranked #33 of 1,003 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Old Naples
Reviewed 18 October 2016

The main reason to go to this restaurant is the freshest and most generous serving of grouper around. I ordered the Grouper on the House Salad for dinner. The salad was excellent, and I couldn't finish the grouper portion. It was well prepared: simply grilled and cooked perfectly. The wait staff is very pleasant. While sitting outside on the patio was our choice, just know that the traffic going by is not the best atmosphere. BUT...I didn't go for the scenery!

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

The grouper was amazing. The service was quick. Ate lunch at 1:00pm and they were full with in 10 minutes of our arrival. We'll worth the wait.

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

My husband and I are locals and we always try to find new spots to eat at. We stumbled across this place and we were definitely not disappointed. I had the grouper basket, which came with grouper and a generous portion of fries. My husband had Mahi and linguine and he was amazed on how delicious it was. The flavoring of all the food is very good not too salty. We will definitely visit again. Great place to enjoy a meal with anyone.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

Nice place to sit and enjoy a delicious Grouper meal. I ordered the 2 piece fried grouper with chips and enjoyed every piece. The misses had grouper with shrimp and wanted to come back the next day for more. She loved the shrimp more because of the size. Thank you for making our visit a tastee one. We will be back.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

Been going here for years. I'm a former local. This is some of the best cooking you'll find. The meals are as good as those in the most expensive places in town with the well-known chefs. But this is a little unassuming place in a strip center with maybe 7 or 8 tables.

This visit I had blackened Mahi with linguine and a lemon/butter sauce. Generous portion, fresh fish, expertly prepared, exquisite sauce. Par for the course. Hard to get in but worth the wait. Don't miss.