“Thai at its best”

Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: North Naples
Description: Em-on's Thai Cafe was started by my Wife's sister Emon in 1998. She has spent all those years behind the wok and has finally decided to retire. My wife Lek has purchased the Restaurant. Lek's family (10 other brothers and sisters) all own restaurants in Thailand. Lek has been working and cooking in Thai restaurants since she was 5 yrs old. Please give us a try you will find we have the best Thai food in Naples.
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

This small restaurant tucked into a strip center produces a great Thai menu and meals. I love the spicy seafood soup. My wife likes the salads. For lunch or dinner you must try it. Believe me you will become a regular.

1  Thank Raymond R

Reviewed 8 July 2018

Please visit this restaurant if you love Thai curry. I chose the Ma Sa Man Curry and it was delightful. I chose spice level of 3 and it was very spicy. Next time I will choose #2 spice level.

My curry came out piping hot, so I know it was freshly prepared. The flavor was incredible. The restaurant is clean but simple. My server was excellent and the price was very reasonable. I will return.

1  Thank Marigold183
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We are still sitting here after eating our meals. Wow. So, so good as always.

The place is pretty busy for a summer Thursday afternoon, which is always a good sign.

The Chicken Sizzling Platter is by far the best Thai dish I have ever had, anywhere. Comes in a sizzling platter on a bed of spinach with the tastiest homemade peanut sauce ever. Generous portions of meat and cashews make it my go-to when we come to Em-On's. Like my wife says, "If it's always this good, why go anywhere else?!"

1  Thank Brent W
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

We recently ate here after reading a review and were not disappointed. It is slightly off the beaten path but well worth the short drive. Our server was polite and food was served with an extra dish so we could share our food. I love red curry and coconut and this dish was one of the best I have ever had.

1  Thank Mac2929
Reviewed 2 June 2018

Absolutely delicious! Great food, served by authentic Thai staff and with a nice ambience - highly recommend ;)

1  Thank Ian H