“Good Seafood in a Casual - Pub like atmosphere.”

Alice Sweetwaters Bar
Ranked #144 of 997 Restaurants in Naples
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 March 2017

We enjoyed the casual atmosphere of sitting on a platform a few steps up from the bar. It was crowded but with a good vibe. There is also outside (back patio) seating. One had fish tacos and the other had grilled grouper. Both were very good seafood. Service was good, despite the fact that it was very full. We enjoyed this restaurant and would go back for the good seafood! Ah, did I forget to say it was reasonably priced.

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Went with friends and ordered the fried oysters. Came with a garden salad, fries and a piece of garlic bread.

I have to say they are the best fried oysters I have ever eaten. The batter used is light and did not take away from the sweat and delicious oysters.

I knew this place has a great reputation for their fried shrimp, but those oysters were absolutely delicious. The salad was very good as were the French fries.

My friend's loved their selections too. I know what I am ordering when I go back.

Service was courteous and efficient. We went a little early to beat the rush.

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

We have been coming here for several years and we are always greeted warmly and enjoy a good meal! The service is great and the food is fresh and consistent. Our favorites are the soup, grouper, steak and shrimp.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Our first visit with family from the area. They recommend the shrimp appetizers. I tried the 1/2 lb of deep fried shrimp, sweet potato & crab stuffed mushroom caps. What a feast. The shrimp was lightly breaded & very tasty. I would highly recommend them! The mushrooms were also very good. Others had tilapia & pork tenderloin sandwich. They were very pleased. It was Fat Tuesday so we tried the Hurricanes or two. All around, a great dining pleasure. We will return.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

Fun atmosphere. The food is excellent and not expensive. Wait staff are friendly and helpful. They don't take reservations, but you can have a good drink at the bar and enjoy the company of the regulars. The wait was not long.