“Bon appetit”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Don't let the strip mall location discourage you from enjoying Cibao. What a fabulous restaurant. The interior ambiance is welcoming and the dining room is large but not noisy. Service is professional and pleasant. I really like the covered plater presentation real elegance. Wine is very good and the food is out of this world. I tried the Vienna Schnitzel which is a Friday special. My wife went for the salmon and our friend the chicken piccata. All presented attractively and tasted supreme. The key lime pie for dessert was the best I have ever eaten.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Once again we found ourselves going out to dinner at a quite ludicrous time of the day - 6 pm - but that’s the way things are over here. However, so was everybody else, so it was lucky we arrived when we did for I suspect we wouldn’t have got a table. Very traditional in many ways, but also very good, my sister in law had a delicious risotto and I had an absolutely first rate steak - medium/rare and exactly so! Wine was taken by the glass which proved less costly at this restaurant and worth remembering. Service was delightful- not least because the young lady was new but being gently instructed by a more senior waitress! We’ll be back ~ a truly first rate evening.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

First time dining here and we were pleased. Nice decor and not too loud for how busy the restaurant was. Our server, Carlos was very pleasant and professional. Enjoyed our caprese salad. Lovely wine. My filet was cooked perfectly and my husband liked his chicken. Very nice presentations.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

Whatever you order from the menue - it is delicious and nicely presented. A place to go again and again

Reviewed 9 April 2018

My wife and I chose to eat rather late one recent Saturday at Cibao Grille.
We had a short wait while our table was prepared, before being seated, then proceeded to enjoy an excellent meal.
The menu contained plenty of interesting choices, our wait person was professional.and attentive, our food was excellent, and the “House” wine by the glass, complimented the food nicely, and the “pour” was generous.
We look forward to a return visit.