“Wonderful Wraps”

Tropical Smoothie Cafe
Ranked #242 of 1,046 Restaurants in Naples
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

My family and I ate lunch here while in Naples. The menu is a little different from most restaurants, so it takes a few minutes to read over the various options listed on the wall behind the counter. My wrap was excellent as was the smoothie I selected. My husband and children enjoyed their menu selections. Everyone ordered a different wrap of some sort and had no complaints which is rare with multiple children. Having never eaten at a Tropical Smoothie Cafe before, I'm happy to say we would gladly eat there again. Recommend this restaurant to others.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent quick friendly service. In and out in no time! Great sandwiches and wraps/ cookies as well.

2  Thank Mary Ann B
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

We were looking for a smoothie place near Bonita Beach and the GPS found this one.

It's really adorable inside, and I was surprised by the menu. I just expected smoothies, but they also serve regular food.

We visited twice on vacation and just ordered smoothies both times. The sizes are huge. My husband and I both really enjoyed them and ordered the exact same thing the next day. Try the Sunrise Sunset or the Superfood Island Green. Both are amazing!

1  Thank bargainista
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Great spot for lunch! If you're not super hungry, the kid size smoothie is a great size to accompany a meal.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

The veggie hummus wrap is out of this world. A MUST TRY! You also can't go wrong with any of their smoothies.