“Oh so good!!!”

Ranked #96 of 999 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$0 - US$18
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Best Peruvian restaurant in Naples.
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Went to this small but quaint restaurant located on the outskirts of Naples proper. Located in a small strip mall, the is a precious little gem which I'm sure the locals frequent for tasty meals at very attractive prices. We were in town for a convention in N. Naples, after reading other reviews we decided that a ten miles ride was worth taking. I'm glad we did made the trip.
Our waiter was very friendly and explained the varied dishes.
We started with the Tequenos which are cheese wrapped in a pastry wrapper which are fried and served with two very tasty sauces. We were surprised of two things, first the cheese was soft not melted and the wrappers weren't greasy. Two very difficult things to accomplish with fried food. My wife had the Jaleo which is mixed fried seafood, yucca, and a homemade slaw. I chose the Corvena fish tacos with the pineapple slaw. OMG!!! Heavenly mix of subtle flavors, don't miss this one if you like fish tacos.
We ended the evening with their Flan which had a beautiful firm texture and was served with a drizzle of chocolate sauce and powdered sugar. A very unusual presentation but which once again proved to be delightful.
Portion sizes were large, freshness of ingredients is very evident, preparation of food is excellent, and presentation is very skilled. The only disappointment was they didn't have coffee. But I can always go someplace else for my caffeine fix.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

My wife and I were staying in Marco Island. We had a coupon for La Cuisine and thought we'd give Peruvian food a try. After only an easy thirty minute drive, we found La Cuisine in the back of a strip mall. You have to look for it, it is easy to miss. The first thing I noticed when we opened the door was a heavenly aroma. My mouth started watering! The restaurant is little and looks like it used to be a pizza joint. One side is an open kitchen, the other side is mostly a long banquette with small tables. Service was friendly, professional and patient as our server explained several dishes to us (it was our first time at a Peruvian restaurant). First she brought us roasted corn kernels with a spicy sauce on the side. My wife had Peruvian chicken which was very good. I had tacu-tacu, two grilled lamb chops served with a mixture of rice, white beans and other good things with a fried egg on top. It was excellent! We were there on a Friday and our server told us that on Friday, Saturday and Sunday they had Peruvian donuts as part of the dessert menu. Who could say no? We were served four donuts smothered with a rum/brown sugar syrup. Delicious! We also split an alfajore, a caramel sandwich cookie, also delicious. The portions were big and the prices were very reasonable. If we ever return to this part of Florida, I would go out of my way to return to La Cuisine

1  Thank danieloW7812SH
Reviewed 29 August 2016

. we had the ceviche mixto as an appetizer. the seafood was fresh and delicious.
MY dad had the lomo saltado, I had the la cousine special ;seaofod in creamy sauce and crispy tilapia. they are expanding, and will reopen on September 12. you must visit...

1  Thank tmpoll
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Superior fish tacos and the French fries were great Have been there twice Both times it was great Place seems small there must be a waiting line for dinner Lunch was no problem

Reviewed 9 August 2016

From the moment we walked in the service was attentive without being cloying. Our server seemed genuinely happy to take care of us. I had the pork belly, which was crispy on the outside, tender and fatty on the inside; exactly as it should be. My wife had the tacu-tacu, which was excellent, and both kids had the arroz chaufa, which was honestly the best dish at the table. Peruvian cuisine is much more than just ceviche and this restaurant shows it off well. I would definitely eat there again.