“Get the French Dip!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: North Naples
Reviewed 7 December 2015

Very good food, very busy place but always good service and good menu choices. The French Dip is a family favorite. It is big enough for two people to share.

Reviewed 7 December 2015

I had the Cobb Salad and I must admit it was the most unusual presentation for a Cobb I have ever been serviced. I loved it. It was in a cylinder form. The dressing, Blue Cheese was delicious.

Service was fair - not as attentive as it should have been.

It is a lovely restaurant with sophisticated atmosphere.

Reviewed 4 December 2015

For various reasons we'd never been to BrickTop's on any of our previous visits to Naples but this time we went on a busy Saturday evening and managed to get a booth inside. There was a lovely atmosphere and good service despite the restaurant being full. The menu isn't huge but almost everything on it was appealing. My mum and OH both ordered steak - Mum wanting it well done, OH medium rare. Both steaks arrived at the same time, both cooked perfectly and both a perfect temperature - we were surprised! We drank wine by the glass which was good and reasonably priced. It was a thoroughly enjoyable experience, so much so we went back the following week and Mum, who at 83 is not easily pleased (!), would happily have eaten there every night. We'll be back as soon as we can get back to Naples!

Reviewed 29 November 2015

My out of town visitor had a good experience at Bricktop's with me. We were immediately seated in a booth and greeted by a server who took our drink order. Though it was the lunch hour, the staff we encountered attended to our needs and scurried around in the restaurant.

When deciding upon the salad we wanted, the waitress said that we would have plenty of food if we split one. I am so glad that she encouraged us to do that. Many restaurants frown on that. We had more than enough to eat with the bread that was served along side the salads. We tried a glass of a Rosé and it was too sweet for us.

The manager of BrickTop's, Tiffany, was an amazing young lady. She was constantly watching and checking to access where any improvement could be made.

Reviewed 21 November 2015

An enjoyable venue to say the least. The selection is excellent and so is the presentation and staff.