Naples Bay Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Trianon Old Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$159
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$115
Inn on Fifth(Naples)
US$416
US$255
Official Website
Inn of Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$389
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
1,748 results
All reviewslazy riverbonefish grillmarina viewthe cottagesnaples bayfull kitchenmarilyn sofferhealth clubbedroom cottagepool areatin citywasher dryerboat rentalsshuttle servicetennis courtsmain poolan adult
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 February 2012

The marina view rooms are huge with a beautiful view from the balcony. We enjoyed the nice walk to the pool area, and it was also beautiful, clean and peaceful with great chairside food and drink service. Bonefish Grill on the property is awesome. The buffet breakfast was good albeit not a huge selection and pricey for what you get. Our only two complaints were that the 20% service fee on food was never disclosed to us upon check in, and there were stains all over our rug in the room. Otherwise we loved it.

Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Hawaii_traveler200
NBR_Manager, Front Office Manager at Naples Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2012

Dear Hawaii traveler,

Thank you so much for your excellent ratings. We appreciate your constructive feedback. You can rest assured your comments regarding the rug has been corrected and the Food and Beverage staff have been advised to be more diligent with gratuity communication. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed 24 February 2012

Nice resort in nice location. Will stay there again !

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank unclewack

Dear unclewack,

Thank you for the comment and great ratings. Please visit us again real soon.

Reviewed 24 February 2012

We stayed in the resort for 4 days and really enjoyed it. We had a 2 bed suite with water view which was spacious, well equipped and scrupulously clean. The staff were friendly and helpful, particularly the concierge. There was a hotel minibus that took us to the centre and to the beach and collected us at the end of the morning. We also used water transportation to Tin City which was efficient and value for money. The only disppointment was the lack of a bar in the evenings. After dinner, it would have been nice to relax with a cocktail, but there seemed to be only a pool bar.

Room Tip: The BoneFish Grill is excellent, but not owned by the hotel, so be sure to make a reservation before you travel as it's very popular.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank KaVaughan

Dear KaVaughan,

We were so happy to read you had an excellent vacation in our beautiful resort. Thank you for pointing how helpful and friendly the staff is and how “scrupulously” clean your room was. We appreciate your feedback. I am very happy to report our brand new restaurant L'Oreint is now open and has a wonderful bar that overlooks the marina right on property in our promenade. Thank you for staying with us and we look for to your next visit.

Reviewed 23 February 2012

We stayed in the 2 bedroom/2 bath marina view (Room 326) and we truly enjoyed our visit. The facilities are modern and kept very clean. It was very nice to sit on our balcony and enjoy a cup of coffee while watching the boats come in and out. We enjoy having a kitchen to stock with snacks and drinks, and a bonus was the washer/dryer in the suite.

I found the staff to very kind, attentive and eager to make your stay the most enjoyable one possible. A special shout out to Michael at the pool who always had a smile on his face and quickly brought out the refreshments. But each and every employee we met from the moment we arrived to when we left was just wonderful.

I was nervous prior to our arrival about some negative remarks that had been made on here but let me reassure you that you are going to enjoy your visit at this lovely hotel. Most of the negatives focused on the walk to the pool. It is an easy and pleasant five minute walk through park like setting (off the main street) and yes, you do cross a road but it is not a four lane highway as someone previously stated. It is a quiet four laned road that is an entrance to a residence community. But if for some reason you do not wish to walk - any of the valets are eager to drive you to and from the pool in a large van.

I highly recommend the Naples Bay Resort Inn and we would love to come back again soon.

Room Tip: We stayed in Room 326, and we found it to be very quiet and a great view. In fairness, the hotel was not at full capacity so perhaps it could get noisier. You can hear some street noise (cars) in the front bedroom as it is facing a highway but my stepdaughter did not mention it or complain once. We noticed the room below ours (226?) had a really large balcony with deck chairs which is very nice as we had a table and chairs.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Magoo2003

Dear Magoo2003,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We were delighted you to read you really enjoyed yourself. Thank you for recognizing our kind and friendly staff. I will definitely pass on your kind comments to Michael at the pool. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 22 February 2012

The hospitality of the staff is unbelievable!! The entire staff was accomodating and went above and beyond to make my stay and my special day memorable:) The front desk staff and the valet guys were just amazing. I can't say a single thing negative about this resort because it was that perfect!! If you want to have an amazing experience stay at the Naples Bay Resort!! Lynn Alexander who did all the planning for my wonderful reception in the Yacht Club was so nice and I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with on my special day. Everything was perfect and she was there to greet me when I left to have my gorgeous wedding on the beach and when I got back she was there to greet me at the yacht club to make sure everything was what I wanted it to be:) The food was to die for!!! I had a small intimate wedding and my guests couldn't stop raving about how good everything was . Small reception or not they will treat u like royalty. Lynn is not only fantastic at what she does; she cares and became a friend to me through this exciting process. Thank you staff at front desk, valet guys, and especially Lynn for making my day amazing and memorable and I will never forget it!!!
Jeremy and Cheri Wiernasz

Room Tip: I don't know about any other rooms except the one I stayed at which was a 1 bedroom suite with a marina view and was incredible in every way. So relaxing and beautiful interior. Bed very comfortable. You can't go wrong with any room just depends what your needs are:)
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Cheri W
NBR_Manager, Front Office Manager at Naples Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2012

Dear Cheri W,

It was our pleasure to host your wedding. The staff really enjoyed making you and your guests feel special. I will pass on you kind comments to our entire staff. Our goal is to make a difference, I am so glad we accomplished our task with your wedding. Thank you and please come back for all your anniversaries!!