“After being “gone “ in writing”
Review of Rumba Cuban Cafe

Rumba Cuban Cafe
Get food delivered
Ranked #3 of 960 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban, Latin
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: In Cuba, Rumba is more than just a rhythm, it's a party! The moment you indulge in any of our signature dishes; we will put your taste buds to dance. Since opening in 2014, Rumba has delighted guests from all over the world. Bringing a little piece of Cuba closer to beautiful Naples, Florida.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After being “gone “ in writing reviews for a while , I am back !!! Presently eating mostly in outside terraces but at least it’s better than eating in my car “ the chicken sandwich with the long lines” . Anyway had lunch at Rumba abs it was a fabulous experience all around . We were treated by a Naples local and friend to a “gem” of a Cuban restaurant. Great service , great food, friendly staff , service with a “ masked smile”. I had the Cuban Sandwich and it was spot on , made the old fashioned way with pulled rather than sliced roasted Cuban style pork . The bread was perfect so was the crunch . Black beans and rice hit the spot. To end it the perfect way , Cuban coffee . I did not try the mojitos but they looked like the real thing. The chef Jorge takes a lot of pride in his meals and our server Rosa was fantastic. So I’m closing , two real Cubans visiting Naples enjoyed a great Lunch . We will need to try other items to get the full Impact . For now I highly recommend. Thanks Tom for introducing us to this very nice restaurant. One comment - Jorge need to think about opening for dinner !! It’s a shame it’s only a Lunch place .

Date of visit: April 2021
2  Thank leom631
Write a reviewReviews (2,043)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Can't fathom the highly favourable ratings. Perhaps it's our tastebuds since we've limited high sodium food. The food was so laden with sodium it was dreadful, neither of us finished our sandwiches.
We ordered takeout because the restaurant was PACKED and no social distancing was being adhered to whatsoever.
The service was super friendly. It's obvious lot's of people love this place. They certainly won't be impacted by a negative review.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 14 March 2021 via mobile

Go there often. Consistently Excellent food, consistently excellent service.
Was introduced to Rumba by a snowbird from Cape Cod & I have introduced
all of our friends there as well.

Date of visit: March 2021
2  Thank bambino767
Reviewed 6 March 2021

We visited Rumba for the first time today and had a fantastic lunch! The food was great and the service outstanding. We highly recommend this place!

Date of visit: March 2021
3  Thank Steve V
Reviewed 22 February 2021

For lunch I had the Cuban sandwich and fried plantains. I totally agree - best Cuban sandwich. The bread was crunchy, the pork very good quality and all the flavors in between. 4 people waited on me as though I was the only one in the restaurant. Far from true. It was very busy and a constant stream of takeout orders. The owner came by for a friendly chat. HIGHLY recommend. I'm confident everything is good by the amount of regulars there.

Date of visit: February 2021