“Pizza: Quest 5”

Mama Mia's Pizza Subs
Ranked #449 of 1,016 Restaurants in Naples
Reviewed 24 August 2017

I think this is the best (to date) as far as pizza goes. But if you're looking for ambiance, think back to Revere Beach pizzerias in the 70's. Order at the counter, sit in a booth or table of your choice and eavesdrop on everyone. I got a cheese pizza slice because I'm not sure if I'm confusing the issue by ordering toppings, so I went with the basic to really get the flavors of crust, cheese, and sauce. it was very good. Prices are reasonable. They serve beer and wine. Now I'm wondering, if I'll find GREAT pizza as well as ambiance? In anycase, I'm still on the lookout and will try a few more places. I'll keep you posted.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

July 11th I visited Naples, Florida and after having my hair done at Tara's I decided to havelunch at Mama Mia's Pizza and Sub restaurant a couple of doors down in a small strip center. I have had lots of meals in Mom and Pop restaurants that the tables were packed in tightly you could barely move but found Mama Mia's Pizza and Sub very spacious and very clean. The lunch choices looked so good that I couldn't make up my mind. I have traveled the world including Italy and love a good meat ball so thought I would try theirs. Their meat balls were delicious, they were 6 medium size balls covered in delicious sauce and cheese. Their service was friendly and I would definitely have lunch there again to try another dish.

1  Thank Darlena B
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Pizza is really tasty and I have gone several times for their cheese pizza. The business is family run, the son is friendly and gives good service. In my experience the mother is not friendly and you have to put up with her attitude when you place a simple order, she acts like you are bothering her when you place your order and pay, oh well, the father seems nice enough. The food is good. The place is spotless and the bathrooms too are very clean so I like all that.

2  Thank d s
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

We were in Naples for a late lunch and headed straight to Mama Mia's for a cheesesteak sub. It had been a long time since we had been there. As a matter of fact, this was our first visit since the restaurant relocated further downtown. Oftentimes when places move, things change, and not for the better. Not so in this case. I was delighted to see that it looked exactly the same as the original location, and the food was as good as it ever was! I have fond memories of hanging out at Mama Mia's when I was a teenager, and just love that some things never change! I will return soon!

Reviewed 1 April 2017

I've eaten here on a couple of occasions and always been satisfied with the food and the service. The sandwiches are good but the pizza is the best in town. Get it while it's hot!