“Very good service”
Review of The Bay House

The Bay House
Reserve with OpenTable
The Bay House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #71 of 1,012 Restaurants in Naples
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: North Naples
Cross street: Highway 41
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Food was excellent, service was perfect, view of river wonderful...but noise was very loud. Consider sitting outside on the patio if you want to conduct a quiet conversation.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Wow! What a great find. I saw it on yelp but I was going to Copper Hawk because I knew it. Glad I choose the Bay House instead. It was a Wednesday evening and I arrived around 6:30. They had a great live band playing and I sat at the bar. The bar staff was excellent. A great drink selection from beer to cocktails to wine. I ordered a half dozen oysters but when they arrived there was a whole dozen. The bar tender stepped in and said the extra 6 was on them. Very classy. I ordered the St Augustine Stew and it was awesome. I could not take a bite without eating seafood. This place is a great hidden gem with awesome service and food. Don’t miss it is your in the area.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

This restaurant has a great location with seating inside and outside. We sat near the Claw Bar - so we could hear the entertainment, but it wasn't too noisy in a booth near the back. Our waitress told us the most popular dish was the Cod so my husband ordered that and it was delicious. It comes with a sauce, which he had on the side. I ordered the grouper special which was good, except I forgot to say sauce on the side, so the sauce was on everything - including the side vegetables. It's a good idea to always order 'sauce on the side', just incase you don't like the sauce! We shared the grilled octopus which was fantastic. Too full for dessert. It's a high-energy place with amazing items on the menu, not just fish - although it really is a place to go if you love fish.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Three couples out together. Two couples repeat visitors and my first time. Beautiful restaurant, awesome music, delicious food and wonderful waiter Carlos. We had a fun night and we will be back with relatives.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

We arrived before sunset and were treated to watching a young eagle eating it’s dinner on a sand bar. Chef treated us to a cold cantaloupe soup. We had lobster and crab “pot holes” yummy garlicky goodness. Then a few oysters on the half shell. My wife and I split a salad and crab bisque. Then she had crab cakes and I had the coastal pan roast with swordfish, scallop, shrimp and crab cake. Paul took good care of us and it was all delightful and delicious.!