“solid grub”

Stripes Pub & Grill
Ranked #33 of 85 Restaurants in Navarre
Price range: US$5 - US$22
Description: Stripes is a Sports Bar serving traditional American Pub fare located right in the heart of Navarre. We are located in the Publix shopping center next to the Navarre liquor store. We strive to provide great food at an affordable cost in a friendly atmosphere! Come enjoy your favorite sports team on one of our many flat screens! Our beer is always cold and our staff is always friendly so stop in and see for yourself. We open daily for our full menu at 11 am and we offer breakfast Saturdays and Sundays only beginning at 8 am. We now offer Black Rifle Coffee starting at 6:30 am M-F and 8 am Sat & Sun! Stripes...Navarre's Pub & Grill.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

went with two others for lunch...food was decent and service was quite good. Waitress was super engaging and made up for the solid but lackluster food

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Breakfast is wonderful. Nice to have a good place to eat on the weekends. Great atmosphere. Quiet. For breakfast.
Lunch or dinner - amazing Moab burger!!!! 4⭐️. Most of the time the Shepherds pie is my go to dinner! Friendly owner and wait staff. Great place to meet friends and family. Roomy.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I went here with my son and his wife. The atmosphere was great. Employees as well as customers seem to have so much fun. The beer is cold, food is great and their coffee in the morning is all I need to wake up. Everyone should check this place out.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Locals come here for the breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This hidden gem in the Publix parking lot is worth the stop. It normally is not too busy during daytime which makes it even more enjoyable. You wouldn't expect a pub to have a great breakfast but they do. Come give them a try. We take our kids and whole family here all the time. Just good food and people.

2  Thank MysteryPanhandle
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Went here on a last minute decision for lunch I'm British and knowing we have a pub type 0lace to eat I wanted to check this out hearing great reviews from Facebook obviously got the fish and chips which were exceptional and my husband got the burger which he was very pleased with it has a family type atmosphere with a wide range to choose from me and my husband have agreed to add this to our list of regular eateries (and my husband's picky!)

1  Thank Kelly M