“Would order again”

Add it.
Panda Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #63 of 249 Restaurants in New Port Richey
Reviewed 18 June 2018

good food, somebody speaks english. easy to park. take out alwys ready when you order by phone. food is cooked and hot. must specify you want mustard for egg roll

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 2 June 2018

Did a take out order from Panda for 5 people. None of the dishes had any flavor. The portions were good but the flavor was not. Based on other reviews I thought it would be good - guess everyone's taste buds are different :-)

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Chinese food is not my favorite cuisine, but I've been ordering from here for 10 yrs. I've never been disappointed. Fresh and fast. Just yummy

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 8 March 2018

Finding good Chinese food is hard. This was our first try and I will try again. Good sized portions as always even with the choice of large or small. Egg rolls -okay. The three types we ordered were good. Will try again.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 15 December 2017

A big Thank you to Panda, Johnny & Zack! I called my sister tonight and she informed that she is very sick with no food in the house. Well I was like this is not good because I am in West Palm Beach so no way just to drop off food/soup to her. I did some research and found Panda online. I called them and explained the situation to Johnny and he was just super. he took the order, let me pay over the phone and started to get the order ready. Then of course I realized I forgot to order a drink for my sister. I called back and Zack was more than happy to help me. Plus he called me back to double check that the drink should be diet. I just cannot thank Johnny, Zack & Panda enough for all of their help and understanding. I recommend Panda & their staff in the highest regards.

Date of visit: December 2017