“Very Good Thai Food ”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

We were in a mood for Thai food and this was near our resort. The restaurant is in the downtown area with parking behind the shops. My feeder wife had the chicken Green curry and i had chicken pad Thai. We were both pleased with our dinners. The restaurant is casual but clean and has a full bar.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant has the best Thai food I’ve had! Amazing service and the atmosphere is nice. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I ordered from here, to go. I was craving some Thai food and it was nearby. I ordered Pad Thai for my mom, as she's not very adventurous. I had the pad kee mow. It was ok, definitely thai spicy as I'd requested, but nothing to write home about. Not very much in the way of vegetables, at all really, a sprinkling of bell peppers, and the shrimp seemed a bit overdone. It was fine, fit the bill, but wouldn't return.

1  Thank mcsoozie
Reviewed 21 January 2018

We have stopped in to enjoy a number of Thai-oriental dishes during the past year, and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

We have dined at Thai Mango many times over the past six years. The food is always fresh and delicious. The service is excellent. Tonight we tried a couple of appetizers. The mushrooms were exceptionally good. Fresh, not greasy at all. I had the red curry. Delicious, spicy and full of veggies. My husband had fried rice and he ate every bite, it was so good. We had a bottle of Pinot Grigio that went well with the spicy food. Highly recommend.