“Greek salad and pizza make Stavro's a must stop”

Stavro's Pizza Place
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

The Greek salad is the best I've ever had and the pizza is also excellent. Garlic bread and homemade baklava round out the perfect meal. I've been going there for 25 years and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Want a great place to go for pizza and a great salad? This is it. Very reasonable and the shredded lettuce salad is fresh and delicious. They also have other pasta dinners but our favorite is the salad with a pizza. We usually order a small salad and split it. By the time you are done the pizza is out and hot. Yum!

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

This is a must-do every time we come to town. The Greek Salad is everything. The pizza is also very good. We always order enough to take some with us. The service is great too. It's very casual dining and not touristy.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

The kids decided they wanted Pizza so I read the reviews for Pizza places in New Smyrna Beach. Stavro's reviews were very good so we gave it a try. The service was was very good, friendly and fast. The pizzas were great. Myself and my son had a large Pizza, my wife had a medium and my daughter had the Spaghetti and Meatballs, but hers only came with one meatball. She wasn't disappointed as she couldn't decide between Spaghetti or Pizza so she had a slice of our Pizza. My son loves his food and he said they were great pizzas so they must be good. I would thoroughly recommend this place if you want good tasting pizza. Very reasonable, $65 for four of us.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We recently ate at a pizza restaurant in St. Augustine, FL that was rated as the #2 pizza in the nation on Travelocity. This pizza was 100% better!! Awesome service as well! We got "The Works."