“Good Value”

Stavro's Pizza Place
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Visited on New Years Day. Good food. Very “worn” building and not super clean. Not fancy at all but good food.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Dined here on November 25th. Staff always makes you feel welcome and they are genuinely glad you are here. Greek salad is the best, portion is huge, note all lettuce and meats are shredded so be sure to toss before serving! Pizza was great, and beer was cold (and served in a frosted mug). Very reasonably priced, will definitely come back.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Stavros has been around for decades. The safest bet is getting their salad- it's huge, lettuce fresh, their house dressing is oil & red wine vinegar, the feta cheese is heaped on. It can be ordered without meat as well.
Surprisingly, it seems the pizza has changed for the better.

This is a safe bet of a restaurant, it is affordable, no pretensions about the place and good for eat in or carry out.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

11/8/2017; I ordered my food 42 minutes before pick up, knowing that the wait or prep time is 40 minutes. I arrived on time and the dark haired short girl at the RH side of the counter announced " is anyone waiting on pick up orders ?". I responded "YES" and she ask my name which I provided and walked to the counter with CC in hand. She rejected taking the card and said it is not up here yet and it was still in the kitchen and she would call me when it was ready. This was in a very demeaning rude voice with a nasty attitude. So I back up against the wall and waited another 5 or more minutes and slightly over heard the cashier say "J Adams" in a mumbled voice. I ask her if she said Adams and she said yes your food is ready. So I paid and DID NOT LEAVE A TIP which is rare for me. When I got to the car I opened the box and found that the Stromboli was only luke warm and not hot. Someone in the kitchen or the counter staff did not pick up the order from the kitchen when it was ready. The food is good, but the attitude and lack of concern for delivering hot food is low on their priorities. I think I will take my business to Bachi down the street.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

10/4/2017; My wife and I got take out and got one Stromboli and a Greek salad. We feasted on this with leftovers for the next day. The Stromboli was amazing with lots of meat and cheese and the salad was also amazing. We will return for more of this great food. Wednesday nights is half price