“Fish Went Back”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Busy Thursday and too few servers. Ordered redfish, baked potato, broccoli for $20.99 and fish was dry and inedible. Ate crunchy potato and ho-hum broccoli. Why serve margarine with a $20 fish dinner? Server did not ask if we wanted additional drinks. My friend asked server to bring me another filet; my dinner was going to be comped. I paid for the new filet and it was much better. Noisy place. Special was shrimp scampi, but no side only bread. It would have been more appealing offered with a salad or veg.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Great place to stop in with friends. They have seating overlooking the bay which is quite lovely. The appetizers are delicious and well priced. Would definitely make this a monthly visit.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We were there on a Wednesday night, arriving at 6:45 p.m.. We had to wait to be seated for about twenty minutes, because according to the hostess, they were short on waitstaff. She wasn’t kidding. To be brief, they were woefully understaffed, my fried catfish was served soft and my baked potato was not ready yet, so it would be brought out in a little while. I sent the catfish back and asked if they could please crisp it up a bit. Shortly thereafter, my potato arrived with no sour cream, which I ordered. So, I waited. It finally came and about ten minutes later, my catfish came back, still soft, and with one very small container of tartar sauce. My husband’s combo platter was not much better. I felt bad for the waitstaff, as they were practically running trying to keep up. I gave one star because the coleslaw was good and so was our waiter, Lukas. He was very apologetic.

1  Thank Karen M
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Great food. Love the oysters and outside seating. Music is supposed to be great but haven’t personally heard it, but I’m sure it is. Outside seating is our favorite. Great burgers etc. fun place.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

We ate here with a party of 9 people. We made the reservations online and that went smoothly. The food selection was very good, from vegetarian to steak, with a wide selection of sides. We all ordered something different and everyone enjoyed their food. The service was quick and the food cooked to perfection. Along with this, the views were fantastic! It is a bit off the beaten path, but the short jaunt off of the thoroughfare is worth it as it gets you to a nice little marina area.

We occasionally return to the are, so we will be back to this gem!