“Excellent food, service not so much.”

Briandi's Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 33 Restaurants in Nokomis
Price range: US$10 - US$22
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Briandi's is a family-owned restaurant in Nokomis, Florida serving Italian dishes passed down through generations of homemade cooking. When you sit at our tables, you will experience freshly made veal and chicken cutlet dishes such as our picatta or marsala. The exquisite eggplant parmesan is stacked high and made crispy when you order. Peruse our menu for the entire selection. Then, visit for yourself, or order dinner to go.
Reviewed 9 March 2018

4 of us went for dinner at 5pm to "beat" the crowds. We had to wait about 15 minutes or so. We gave our name to someone, but it made no difference, we went back in to check on our progress, and found 2 open tables, and then were seated. 10 minutes or so later we put in our drink order, and then waited another 15 or more minutes to order. Yes, they were busy, but they are always busy, very disorganized, our bread which was excellent came out as we were finishing our salads. Another table that was seated after us was already eating dinner and we hadn't even ordered yet! We will go back for the delicious food, but it won't be in season.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Briandi's Restaurant is a very small restaurant that you can easily drive past, without notice. There are only about 8-9 tables, and there is often a wait to get in, especially during peak season, but you cannot go wrong! The menu offers lots of wonderful Italian choices, and the portions are large enough for a delicious meal, the next day! They have been around a long time, which speaks volumes! The veal dishes and steaks are delicious! The Eggplant Parmesan is stacked so high, you barely make a dent in your meal before filling up, and the Fish Picata is made of a flaky white fish and is outstanding! Cannot go wrong with anything you order, here!! I have never had Pizza, here, but it is served a lot, so it has to be good---everything else is!

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Briandi's is easy to miss. It's located on the west side of US41 in a building you wouldn't notice if you didn't know it was there - the food is delicious and the locals are friendly

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Have actually driven by this place several times and never saw it. Was using Google to find a place to eat in/around Nokomis and realized it was one turn away. This is a very unassuming and small place. Looks kind of divey on the outside and seats approximately 40 people, very small inside. The menu is mostly Italian with some interesting options. Unfortunately my order got messed up. All I wanted was rigatoni, gravy and meatballs. When it arrived, smothered in melted cheese, the waitress announced Rigatoni Parmesan (which I remember seeing on the menu). I asked her to check what she had written down and it was exactly what I orderef. I declined her offer to take it back as it was getting late and my husband was well into his meal. The servings are huge (would suggest paying the $3.00 sharing fee and split one pasta dish); we both came home with leftovers (I have enough for two more meals). The bread was hot and homemade. I found the gravy a little acidic. Our waitress was very nice and also spoke with the owne-chef about the error.
He compted dessert. Thank you. I would like to try this place again, but for pizza, as their dough was so good. Will probably do take out.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

Convenient, cozy little Italian dining experience. Very tasty, large food servings. The house chianti wine was a nice additional to dinner. The service was very good and wait staff very efficient.

1  Thank GCV381