Review Highlights

Reviewed 29 December 2019
Nednewly
Cape Coral, Florida
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 March 2020

There are not a great deal of options for theaters in the Fort Myers area but if you are in the downtown area it is a quick drive to North Fort Myers to the AMC Theaters. You can search online and buy your tickets ahead. They have slot of theaters and lots of times for shows and the prices were very good, only $5.00 on Friday afternoon. The only complaint I would have is that they showed too many trailers and the show didn’t start for about 25 minutes. I am used to about 10 or 15 minutes of trailers but this was a bit much.

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed 1 February 2020

Picked this theater because we expected the nice reclining seats like the AMC theaters back in Indiana, they don’t have them! The seats were extremely uncomfortable, had the movie been any longer we would have left early. Also this location was not very clean. Won’t visit again.

Date of experience: January 2020
3  Thank KGM1956
Reviewed 30 December 2019 via mobile

$5 before 4pm is reasonable. However, 2 lg drinks and a bucket of popcorn will set you back $22 ☹. Also, $7 for peanut m&m's is kind of expensive . Moreover, picking your seats before you see them absolutely SUCKS!!!! ☹ (If Merchant's Crossing 16 could make popcorn & 2 drinks for $10, and allow you to sit anywhere you want without assigned seating, I would give them 5 stars)

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 20 November 2019 via mobile

I have been a Stubs Premiere Member for two years now and have spent more on the membership price than I have derived in benefits. One benefit that I thought might be worth the membership fee is a special Premiere member waiting line. But every time I go to see a movie, many people who are not even Stubs members are in my waiting line. So why should I buy a Premiere Membership when it is not honored. On top of that, I have to attend about 33 movies just to get enough points to reimburse the price of my membership fee. Really a useless membership!

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed 23 August 2019

We had to pick out our seats and I said that I wanted that last row with the railing, and the person working there had no idea where the railing was. If we have to pick out our own seats they should know the theater and where seats are. It takes longer to spend time figuring where to sit. We saw the art of racing in the rain, and the movie was excellent! I strongly suggest you go see it, I went through 6 tissues. Every emotion came out so be prepared. I loved it!

Date of experience: August 2019