“My Favorite Starbucks Ever”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 December 2017

The Cheers! of Starbucks; we've visited a number of Starbucks in Ft Myers area, but College Parkway is hands down our favorite store. There's a long wall of seating with little tables, in addition to bar stool seating at the windows and four comfy chairs in the center of the store. But what makes this location SHINE is the outstanding staff. It's a genuine pleasure to see them all work so well together, even in the midst of a rush. They are knowledgable about their products and make recommendations to puzzled customers. They know their regulars well and interact with their customers in a relaxed and genuine way that is quite refreshing. We don't know all of the baristas by name, but Cassie, Stephen, Justin, Willie, Gabby and Rachel are usually working when we're there and they are all super.

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

One of the best run Starbucks that I've ever been to, and I've been to a ton, staff is amazing, prompt, friendly, I come here about 5 days a week, I'll be back

Reviewed 15 January 2016 via mobile

Same Starbucks as most. Service is good. Could use more seating especially for solos so that they do not take up tables for fours to be seated.

Reviewed 23 January 2015

This is probably one of my favorite Starbucks I have visited. You are greeted upon entry with a smile. The baristas are friendly and competent. Coffee is excellent. I did not sample any food products so I can not speak to the quality. My coffee is a grande dark roast. Nothing fancy. Baristas are competent and the wait is short.

Reviewed 11 November 2012

I love Starbucks, the people that work there are very friendly in a nutty way. They are knowledgable about their product. I almost daily have a Grande Cappochino with lots of foam.