“Wonderful lunch with friends”
Review of Cafe Creme

Cafe Creme
Ranked #16 of 120 Restaurants in North Miami
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Recently I had the pleasure of having lunch with friends at Cafe Creme. We had delicious quiche and salads and yummy desserts. The atmosphere was pleasant, the server was attentive, and the food attractive and delicious. We will definately return.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Went there with my 2 kids and husband. The food was average and pricey for what you get. Don't think I'll be back

Reviewed 27 May 2017

The owner's, having been the owners of Buena Vista Deli in Wynwood. were faced with a Greedy Landlords decision to raise the rent to the point that they had no choice but to move. Fortunately for those of us in the North East part of the county Not only do they offer a wide range of Main Entrees, but their accoutrements are outstanding as well. In addition to offering wonderful restaurant food, but they are also a bakery and offer a wonderful assortment of French pastries. In addition, they are wonderful chocolatiers. If the Museum next door In addition has an offering, you will see it and hear it while eating at the restaurant. In addition, they have live music 3 nights a week.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Best quiche ever and reasonabie prices for everything. Owners and staff are accomodating with area for large parties

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Yesterday my fiancé and I ventured out to North Miami to locate this absolute gem called "Cafe Creme". I'm not going to lie, I was lured there from a friends post on social media that indicated they had a Nutella stuffed doughnut and I was sold. I scoped out the menu online and being born and raised in Belgium, it gave me a sense of home, so I had to see for myself. Granted, the GPS can be a little confusing on how to get there, but it is literally on the corner of the building (just park in the rear). Upon walking up to the cafe, the vibe is relaxed, sweet, and cozy. We went inside and were greeted by the managers, extremely friendly. You hear the soothing French tunes which totally brought me back to my childhood. The bakery display had me almost forgetting that we came for lunch and dessert after. We were immediately seated, and if you ask me, the best seat in the house, the corner booth by the window. Our server, mind you, probably the most pleasant and happiest person you will possibly ever meet, Maxwell was spectacular! Incredibly sweet, very knowledgeable on describing the menu and different pâtés and letting us know what the soup du jour was (Chick peas that day...it's a must if it is offered!) I ordered the ham and Swiss croissant which was toasted to perfection & with an Orangina and my fiancé ordered the ham, Swiss & Dijon panini with a green salad with house pesto balsamic dressing. What I loved most about the food was that it was simplistic in ingredients so you can actually taste your food and also elegant. To me, it was definitely a comfort meal and for that hour that we were there, it transported me back to my French childhood. Maxwell came often to ensure everything was great and if we needed anything else..which of course we wanted to try the Nutella beignets...but being in this wonderful French cafe, I wanted to really go for the full experience and ordered my beignets to go and opted to have a strawberry Napolean...the filling was so light and decadent and a perfect amount of sweetness...flaky pastry followed by a creme brûlée topping...if I didn't resemble the Cheshire cat eating this dessert would be an understatement. My fiancé ordered an almond croissant and some Madeline to go which were placed in the cutest little white boxes. We paid our bill and for what we ordered and had and the flavor of everything was incredibly priced. My thanked Maxwell for everything and vowed that we would definitely come back when we visited Miami again. If you come to Miami and want a great little French experience, then "Cafe Creme" is true way to go. Incredible food, great service, and an amazing atmosphere to boot. I am so glad we were able to come and will come again in the future. Merci Cafe Creme!