“Excellent Food at Great Prices”

Basilic Vietnamese Grill
Reviewed 8 December 2016

We've gone here several times and I wanted to wait to review it to make sure it wasn't a mirage. It's real and it's great! An attractively decorated restaurant that's clean and kept up.
They have wonderful appetizer's, our favorites are the Traditional shrimp and pork imperial rolls, deep fried and delicious. The other favorite is Spring Rolls with Shrimp and Pork with a peanut dipping sauce - fantastic! Another favorite is Banh Xao, Vietnamese crepe filled with shrimp, pork loin, and bean sprouts. The crepe is pan fried and crispy. Another rave!
Other favorites include the Vietnamese sandwiches, especially the grilled beef and the Pho, noodle soup. Basilic has 6 varieties. My favorite is the grilled chicken.
I honestly believe no matter what you order you can't go wrong.

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

The place is clean & modern, the staff is nice...the food delicious, we were given the wrong orders, but didn't complain...I asked for my food not spicy, and it was, my husband asked for a seafood dish and got beef...I would suggest for the waitress to write down the orders...

Reviewed 31 October 2016

This is my third visit to this restaurant. The first time, everything was perfect. The second time we had a wonderful time. This last time I noticed that the service was declining. Both our orders were messed up. There was leftover food on the floor where we were seated which wasn't very conducive to a fine dining experience. I also noticed that the windows were filthy - not a pleasant environment. The food was still very good.

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Stop by for lunch order pho and bbq pork chop. Service was good and food was delicious. However portion is very small and expensive. Over all is good experience, will visit again.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

We love this place because the food is very good, the service is excellent and the atmosphere is wonderful! We go to relax and eat good Vietnamese food that is hard to find in Miami. Our favorite is the delicious Beef Pho...beef soup. Love it!!! We go every week for it. There are other wonderful food items also. Service is the best and friendly. Parking is ample. Prices are reasonable. Portions are adequate.

1  Thank blondissa