“Consistently Great food, Nice Environment & Good Service”
Review of Holi Vegan Kitchen

Holi Vegan Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Holi Vegan Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Reviewed 10 August 2017

This is an easy choice for anyone looking to sample some classic vegan fare or for those looking to give Vegan a try for the first time. There's nothing not to like about the place. I'm a fan of the hearty black bean burger and their delicious roasted potatoes. The burrito is excellent as well. Pretty much everything is great. Very clean, nice staff too! I don't give high marks to just any place at any price but this one is a favorite.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

I was here for lunch and we were three people. I had a black bean burger, my aunt had a pizza with fake mozzarella and my wife had a bowl of curry tofu which I did not taste.

I thought the pizza was a bit nasty - the dough was ok, but the weird coconut oil-based fake cheese just tasted weird and very strong. It also had a funny aftertaste - definitely a miss for me. My aunt liked it. The other ingredients of the pizza were very good but the cheese is a bit gross!

The burger though - it was the best vegan burger I have ever tried. The flavor and consistency of the patty were absolutely delicious, and the stuff that came with it was completely on point. I would definitely have that one again and again, and would recommend it wholeheartedly. Absolutely awesome.

This is a very nice place for lunch, be careful about the pizza if you have not tasted fake mozzarella before, it's definitely not for everyone. Definitely go for the hamburger, DELICIOUS! It is also a bit on the expensive side.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

I discovered this place by chance as there is no large obvious sign there, but it was well worth the find . it's like finding a twenty dollar bill in your jacket pocket when you are broke but more nutritious. Tried the smoothie and a vegan sandwich these were very good. Along with the added warmth and enthusiasm of the service I was truly delighted, the variety of the choices on the menu while not large was sufficient as well, it is well worth going back and enjoying again and again

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

We ate zuchini rissotto and mushroom pizzata.
We drunk mint lemonade with pineapple too!
Service good and the restaurant is very no e decorated.
We will be back soon!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Just discovered it a while ago. I think I'm liking it too much. The prices are somewhat average in Miami, I find them overall a little too expensive. My fav so far...the quesadillas!